2020-2021 Application Cycle (GA campus)

Question about the GA campus and the portal; it is listing a bunch of transcripts as "required documents." These were pre-loaded from CASPA I'm sure. Did you need to send PCOM-GA anything separate or do they typically populate via CASPA? It already lists my LOR and additional LOR as received.
Thanks.

I had the same issue. I emailed admissions, they emailed back within a few days saying “I was good to go” after receiving the email I logged into the portal and it no longer showed the transcripts in the required section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys! I had a question in regards to the application process for this program. If I have more than three letters of recommendation on CASPA, does PCOM only take three of those letters? I know that on their website it states:

• Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation directly to CASPA. Additional recommendation letters may be sent as a PDF document to PCOM's Office of Admissions at recommend@pcom.edu

Does this mean that I have to tell my fourth or fifth referee to email the letter directly to PCOM, or will they be able to pull it from CASPA? 

Thanks! 

Edited by TheRomo

5 minutes ago, Kay518 said:

They called and rescheduled me as well for 10/7. Super disappointing. Also frustrating since I had taken off work and really prepared myself. Way too last minute. 

Same here! It was so last minute. I guess we have to be grateful that we still have an interview? Hope this doesn't happen for any other future interviewees! 

• Like 2