2020-2021 Application Cycle (GA campus)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 11:38 PM, Am5758 said:

I also applied/verified in mid-July and still haven't heard back. Admissions committee let me know that my application is ready to be reviewed. Y'all aren't alone! Hopefully we hear something soon because I'm surprised on the radio silence so far. 

I also applied in the summer (June I believe) but have not heard from them.

3 hours ago, wcprepa200 said:

Just accepted today! I'm so excited and would love to connect with future classmates 🙂

Bc I know people will ask: I applied late September and interviewed last week. The two faculty members who I interviewed with were super sweet and it was more of a conversational feel

There's a few of us in a Facebook group! Go ahead and search for it so you can add yourself. Congratulations!!

1 hour ago, Shraddha94 said:

Does Anyone know how many students are they accepting? 

I have a friend in the current cohort and she said her class size is 33, but they can accept up to 40 people. Also, I was accepted back in October. I applied in early September. My stats were 

• 3.8 science and core GPA
  • ~500 PCE at time of application being sent
  • ~400 shadowing hours in 3 different specialities
  • ~30 hours volunteer experience
  • multiple leadership opportunities from clubs and sports in undergrad
  • teaching experience as a tutor

41 minutes ago, L5C8B said:

I have a friend in the current cohort and she said her class size is 33, but they can accept up to 40 people. Also, I was accepted back in October. I applied in early September. My stats were 

• 3.8 science and core GPA
  • ~500 PCE at time of application being sent
  • ~400 shadowing hours in 3 different specialities
  • ~30 hours volunteer experience
  • multiple leadership opportunities from clubs and sports in undergrad
  • teaching experience as a tutor

I just called them right now. And they said they might be accepting more students. And they’re going to interview until February. So far they have 32 seats left. Also congratulations 🎉 

Edited by Shraddha94
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just received an interview invite last Wednesday. I didn't think I would be hearing from this school, as I applied in July. It looks like they will be interviewing until February. However, I will not be attending this interview so this should open up a spot for the next student.

Edited by atlien2008
Accidentally said Friday instead of Wednesday

2 hours ago, atlien2008 said:

Just received an interview invite last Wednesday. I didn't think I would be hearing from this school, as I applied in July. It looks like they will be interviewing until February. However, I will not be attending this interview so this should open up a spot for the next student.

Hey would u mind going over your stats and how long it took u to receive an invite.