Case Western Application 2020-2021

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did anyone who applied to CW send in their GRE scores? I submitted back in June and did not send mine because I saw that they were waiving it for this cycle. On a second read through, I can't tell if they just meant for no one to send them, or just that they would still review your app without them. I have also heard nothing since applying, not even a confirmation e-mail, so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I sent an e-mail but I'm not hopeful for a quick reply after I received their auto-generated response.

2 minutes ago, sxxnw said:

Did anyone who applied to CW send in their GRE scores? I submitted back in June and did not send mine because I saw that they were waiving it for this cycle. On a second read through, I can't tell if they just meant for no one to send them, or just that they would still review your app without them. I have also heard nothing since applying, not even a confirmation e-mail, so I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I sent an e-mail but I'm not hopeful for a quick reply after I received their auto-generated response.

I emailed them in May asking the same question because I had already taken the GRE. They got back to me pretty quickly, despite receiving an auto-generated response first, and said that they would still look at my GRE score if I chose to send it, but review applicants holistically and focus more on other parts of the application. Hope this helps!

Just now, ART96 said:

I emailed them in May asking the same question because I had already taken the GRE. They got back to me pretty quickly, despite receiving an auto-generated response first, and said that they would still look at my GRE score if I chose to send it, but review applicants holistically and focus more on other parts of the application. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I'm going to go ahead and send then because I had a decent score, every tiny bit helps. Did you ever get any kind of confirmation when your app was received? 

3 minutes ago, sxxnw said:

Thank you! I'm going to go ahead and send then because I had a decent score, every tiny bit helps. Did you ever get any kind of confirmation when your app was received? 

I decided to send mine as well just in case! And yes, I submitted 5/15 and received an email from CW on 6/17 stating that they received my application. 

On 7/31/2020 at 11:51 AM, memeg33 said:

what format did you all use to submit your community service hour verification? Unsure about page length/ descriptions/ spreadsheet vs written, etc. 

I created at PDF with screen-shots of the course descriptions. Mine was about 1 course per page.

Just now, sxxnw said:

Should I be worried if I never received any correspondence from them? I applied very start of July and have received nothing, not even a “we received your application” e-mail. It was through CASPA so I have no idea how they could have not received it.  

I would email them just so you dont worry much.

On 8/15/2020 at 3:36 PM, sxxnw said:

Should I be worried if I never received any correspondence from them? I applied very start of July and have received nothing, not even a “we received your application” e-mail. It was through CASPA so I have no idea how they could have not received it.  

I submitted mine a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything, let me know if they reach out to you