Case Western Application 2020-2021

38 minutes ago, PAsoontobe21 said:

really nervous about hearing back from the 12/16 interview as I didn't get a call that same night. Case seems like a really good program and the faculty are amazing!! Anyone else from 12/16 heard anything back? 

I have not and I feel the same way. I was really hoping for a call that day! I don’t feel amazing about how I interviewed though

1 minute ago, EMT1999 said:

I have not and I feel the same way. I was really hoping for a call that day! I don’t feel amazing about how I interviewed though

Same here! In my head I thought it went smoothly but now I’m rethinking everything I said😩 Did your last session seem quicker than the others? I felt like mine was rushed but also I think it started late compared to others 

40 minutes ago, Hillaryjl44 said:

Just got an email saying I was placed on the alternate list and 40min later got another email saying that it was a mistake and I was rejected.... hope others have better luck!

so sorry to hear this! That is a very disappointing and unfortunate mistake and I'm sorry that that happened to you. Best of luck to you!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I will be attending Case Western in May. I am from Michigan and I am looking for a safe and reasonably priced apartment. Does anyone have any information on an apartment that may fit that criteria. Please let me know and thank you in advance for your consideration in this matter.

Have a great day!

• 4 weeks later...