Case Western Application 2020-2021

1 hour ago, aanicoleuser said:

Hey! I interviewed on 9/24 and actually received a phone call that same day! I don't want that to worry you though, I met someone really cool that interviewed on my date and got an acceptance like 6 days ago!!!! I also wanna mention that my gpa stats are average, so I'm not some wonder kid haha aka GOOD LUCK U GOT THIS.

Ahh okay! That's awesome! I'll just refresh my mail every 10 seconds lol. Thank you for your advice!! 

2 hours ago, nobie said:

Hello!

Has anybody heard any news lately? Is the class full already? Are they still extending invites? Have not heard anything since applying

Thanks!

They have 1 more interview session in the beginning of December. I got an email today saying they are "actively considering my application and will update every few weeks" and my interview was 2 weeks ago. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, EMT1999 said:

hey everyone! I just received an interview for December 16th today so they are still interviewing! So excited to to have been given a chance to interview after applying shorty before the deadline! 

Good luck! They did mention in my interview that they were thinking about adding another session. I guess some denials went out today as well. 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 5:00 PM, tshay777 said:

Hi everyone! Would anyone that interviewed already with CWRU be willing to share their interview style? My interview day is December 2nd and I am so nervous with only 2 weeks to prep. Thank you in advance! 

I've been to several interviews and I must say that the CWRU faculty (to me) was very sincere, relatable, and welcoming. 

I did have one question that was a curve ball, but other than that, the questions were asked so they can know me more personally. Also, I dont know if it was by chance or intentional but one of the faculty I interviewed with had a specialty in preventive care and nutrition. I am an RD so we bonded well on those topics. 

My biggest tip to you is to do your best to disregard an answer that you might think is "horrible". Regroup, take a sip of water, and focus on the next question. It is okay if you stumble, stutter, or not have the best answer to one or two questions. In all the interviews I've had, this was an instance and it did not influence the outcome as much as I had thought.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Celleenuh said:

Has there been any movement on the waitlist? I am still on it, so wondering if anyone has gotten accepted/denied. Thanks!

There has already been a waitlist? Would anyone be willing to clarify why the program is still interviewing if they are already putting people on the waitlist?😅 TIA!

18 hours ago, Celleenuh said:

Has there been any movement on the waitlist? I am still on it, so wondering if anyone has gotten accepted/denied. Thanks!

Did they actually say you’re on a waitlist or just that they’re actively reviewing and considering your application? That’s what they said to me but wasn’t sure if they actually called it a “waitlist” for some people! 

5 hours ago, EMT1999 said:

any tips for preparing for the interview? I interview on the 16th and am super nervous! I have only interviewed at one other school so far!

A big thing is to just be yourself and know why you want to become a PA and why you think Case Western is a good fit for you. Do not go into the interview portraying something you're not because the interviewers will see right through that. If you truly believe in the profession and want to be a PA, that will shine in the interview. Good luck and be confident going in!

• Like 1

On 12/3/2020 at 10:01 PM, tman729 said:

A big thing is to just be yourself and know why you want to become a PA and why you think Case Western is a good fit for you. Do not go into the interview portraying something you're not because the interviewers will see right through that. If you truly believe in the profession and want to be a PA, that will shine in the interview. Good luck and be confident going in!

Thanks so much 🙂 I’m excited and so nervous! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EMT1999 said:

Anyone from the interview group today get notified for acceptance? It was nice to meet everyone! 

Hi! I interviewed yesterday and got the acceptance call that night! I love the faculty and curriculum so I will most likely choose CWRU. Did anyone else from the 12/16 interview get contacted yet? I can't wait to learn with you guys and best of luck!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, rshabrshab said:

Hi! I interviewed yesterday and got the acceptance call that night! I love the faculty and curriculum so I will most likely choose CWRU. Did anyone else from the 12/16 interview get contacted yet? I can't wait to learn with you guys and best of luck!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! So very happy for you!!! Great meeting you, hope our paths cross again ❤️

11 minutes ago, casefirst said:

I also interviewed on 12/16. I just got the call from Admission Office and got accepted!

SO EXCITED!! a friend of mine who also applied and interviewed with me found out she is on the alternate list. Bummer!

congrats!! may i ask what the area code was so i can stop answering spam calls lol