Case Western Application 2020-2021

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gkdhal7 said:

I haven't but I remember them saying we will know a decision on October 15

Got ya. I also just got an email this morning saying that they are in the process of considering me and will be updating me every two weeks. I'm guessing that means I'm on the waitlist? They never said "waitlist" but it seems like that! Haha.

On 10/13/2020 at 12:36 PM, Celleenuh said:

Got ya. I also just got an email this morning saying that they are in the process of considering me and will be updating me every two weeks. I'm guessing that means I'm on the waitlist? They never said "waitlist" but it seems like that! Haha.

Yep, I got that same email!

On 10/16/2020 at 9:43 AM, Shypierce97 said:

Just got an email from case that they received my application and I should be hearing from them shortly. I applied about two months ago but i'm glad I finally heard something from them.

I got an email that said received my application and the next step would be them looking for a interview spot and could hear something in a couple weeks. I hope this is a good sign, but who knows, I am also loosing hope I will get an interview. But I am glad there are other students like myself still getting the received email so we must be in the review process and hopefully we get an interview email here shortly! Best of Luck!

19 hours ago, hppyhippo said:

hi! I was wondering if any other accepted students have received emails with any information after the initial acceptance email and possible townhall email? I was having issues receiving emails from one of Case's email sites and just wanted to double check! 

Hey! I was accepted from the 9/24 interview date. I have not recieved anything after the townhall interview, but did recently email a director regarding the opportunity to tour the campus this or next weekend! I can update what is said!

59 minutes ago, wneshe said:

@Pastudent21222 I'm still waiting to hear back too. I believe they mentioned that the 11/6 group will hear back by today. Kind of anxious waiting to hear back! Might contact them later this week to check for an update. Hi @aanicoleuser! Congrats on getting accepted! Do you know how soon you heard back once you interviewed? 

Hey! I interviewed on 9/24 and actually received a phone call that same day! I don't want that to worry you though, I met someone really cool that interviewed on my date and got an acceptance like 6 days ago!!!! I also wanna mention that my gpa stats are average, so I'm not some wonder kid haha aka GOOD LUCK U GOT THIS.

• Like 1