Franklin Pierce 2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all! 

congrats to those who received an Interview invite! 

i received an interview invite 10/30 for 11/15 (submitted my apps back in May sometime). However I will be interviewing come spring. I’m getting surgery a few days before the scheduled interview so they allowed me to reschedule. Thank goodness! 

good luck to all can’t wait to hear how it went for the 11/15 group 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, Jfoley88 said:

Interview on Nov 15th too! 

has anyone heard updates on their probation....they were supposed to be reevaluated in Sept

See you guys there!

Hi! I was wondering if you would mind sharing your stats? I got an email stating that my application was being held for further review for a later interview date due to a lower GPA and want to see where I stand!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, op777 said:

Hi! I was wondering if you would mind sharing your stats? I got an email stating that my application was being held for further review for a later interview date due to a lower GPA and want to see where I stand!

Here are my stats! I have also been accepted into a couple programs as well   Hope it helps give you an idea. 

sGPA 3.91

PCE  as X-ray tech for the past 4 years and hospice volunteer  over 7000 hours

HCE in medical records about 2 years part time

Volunteer over 500 hours

Shadowed just one PA for about 150 hours

Think I got everything...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, KhloeRose said:

How was the interview there? 

It was great, the building was easy to find and well organized! Everyone was really personable and you could tell they cared about the applicants and current students. If you get an interview they were tell you about what the day consists of, but there is an info session, group session and then some individual interviews. It goes by really quick, so my tip would just be to be yourself. 

• Like 2