Franklin Pierce 2019-2020

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. So I decided to make a facebook account for the purpose of helping the accepted students connect in a private group and get to know each other prior to the start of orientation, etc. Looking forward to meeting everyone in the program and all my future classmates and potential colleagues.

Group link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/192371695294498/?hc_ref=ARQfwM9N1J6Wrr-PlA9sZ7hp1rtsVnlylMRnnd0qWsS77FqwqaT0KV3dX9E_Z_M2AeY&fref=gs&dti=192371695294498&hc_location=group

Let me know if you guys can add the group or if I have to add you guys separately as I am new to facebook. Message me on here your names if you can (or facebook links or I will send you mine and we can all connect) and I will try to send invites out for the private group page. Have a great, happy, and healthy week ahead, everyone! Looking forward to hearing back from those already accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...

I will be interviewing on the March 12th date. I was hoping someone could shed some light on some of the things that stood out most during the interview. The information email also mentioned there would be a writing sample as part of the interview and I was hoping to get a better idea of what that might entail. Thanks in advance!

On 2/14/2020 at 4:56 PM, medworldpa said:

I will be interviewing on the March 12th date. I was hoping someone could shed some light on some of the things that stood out most during the interview. The information email also mentioned there would be a writing sample as part of the interview and I was hoping to get a better idea of what that might entail. Thanks in advance!

I am interviewing march 12th too 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...