Help, work dilemma

15 minutes ago, johncfl said:

I'm not a practicing PA, but I have held multiple jobs throughout my lifetime. One job in particular, my first year was terrible. I was treated very poorly by all the employees, supervisors, you name it. Long story short, I toughed it out and I really enjoyed the job for the next 5 years. 

I totally understand what you are saying, however, this isn't my first job as a PA. I stayed at my last job for 2 years despite some occasional unpleasant experiences.. I fear I may have gone from frying pan to fire, and I need to get out.

Edited by WIPAC

Just now, CJAdmission said:

If you bail in a week, I wouldn't even put it on your CV. It never happened. 

Most definitely, I don't intend to. I'm embarrassed and ashamed about the wasted time (hiring process, credentialing, on boarding process). Luckily, I contacted a doc regarding a position I declined few months ago d/t lesser pay, and the doc is happy to have me on his team.