2019-2020 Application Cycle

25 minutes ago, alexsopher said:

I got invited for an interview through the CASPA portal I guess? Someone just emailed me from ODU and asked if I was planning on accepting the invite for this upcoming Tuesday. I checked CASPA and didn't see an invite but maybe I was looking in the wrong place. So make sure you are checking CAPSA!

Did you find it on CASPA? I just checked and could not find anything. I haven’t received an email from anyone at odu either..

16 minutes ago, paXproper said:

Did you find it on CASPA? I just checked and could not find anything. I haven’t received an email from anyone at odu either..

Someone emailed me to verify if i was going or not- I still have no idea where the actual invite is

Its very late notice so I was going to check if they sent it earlier on CASPA but I couldn't find anything

1 hour ago, paXproper said:

I checked my CASPA and have no clue how a program would be able to send an invite on the portal. I also did not receive an email from ODU either. Another person posted earlier that they called and were told they have not sent out invites and were not sure when they would so I am very confused.  

3 minutes ago, Emily0701 said:

I checked my CASPA and have no clue how a program would be able to send an invite on the portal. I also did not receive an email from ODU either. Another person posted earlier that they called and were told they have not sent out invites and were not sure when they would so I am very confused.  

I agree it is very confusing! 

Shonna Riedlinger emailed me if that helps. I didn't like how disorganized the invitations were and how quick the turn around time was for the interview (Oct 22 is what I was offered) so I decided to decline my invite. Hopefully they will send emails and not go through the CASPA portal (?) in the future. Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

I called today and was informed that as long as my CASPA was verified then my app is still in good standing.

The woman who answered also clarified that no interviews have begun and that the application reviews are still in process. If an interview is extended, we could hear back up until December. Hope this helps! 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, MilitaryPAONEday said:

They're interviewing? Lol... everything I hear from this program is so all over the place. 

The interview had a very relaxed atmosphere and had extremely welcoming faculty and current students. My interview group was about 8 people total and we were told by the program director that we were the first round of interviews on Oct 22nd! 

• Like 2