Good luck to everyone in the coming year! Hope success to all! Havent seen a topic made yet so thought i'd start one!

Caspa verified 05-8-19, attended the information session May 22nd, really recommend attending if you can. The director is really amazing!

Has anyone received a confirmation email saying application complete or all materials received at all?

On 6/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Dhamz said:

Has anyone received a confirmation email saying application complete or all materials received at all?

I have not received an email confirmation since my application was verified.

I just received an email saying that they had received my application. They also mentioned that interview invites will be sent out from late summer (later in August?) through November.

I sent in my application mid June.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SalZuri said:

I just received an email saying that they had received my application. They also mentioned that interview invites will be sent out from late summer (later in August?) through November.

I sent in my application mid June.

Just received the same e-mail! I submitted mid July. Good luck to everyone! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ilyklu said:

Has anyone received an interview invite? Does ODU send out supplementals prior to interview selection?

I called the other day and he said they'll start sending out interview invites in the next couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, hkelley said:

I called the other day and he said they'll start sending out interview invites in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the update! Good luck!