2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just received an interview invite for February 4. I know there was a lot of confusion with this application/interview process being unorganized due to them losing a staff member. However, for those of you that have already interviewed, what was your impression after actually visiting the school? Any thoughts on the program itself are greatly appreciated!

On 1/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, FuturePAtobe said:

I just received an interview invite for February 4. I know there was a lot of confusion with this application/interview process being unorganized due to them losing a staff member. However, for those of you that have already interviewed, what was your impression after actually visiting the school? Any thoughts on the program itself are greatly appreciated!

I interviewed back in November and at first I was kind of hesitant going into it due to the seemingly disorganized process but all of that flew out the window the minute I got there! The staff is amazing and all of the current students couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved it. I liked the way the program was set up (e.g. starting in August instead of May, focusing on a holistic approach, etc) and after walking out after the afternoon was done I knew that’s where I wanted to go. Whatever impression was created from all the confusion and slower application process didn’t seem to be the case at all when I actually went. The program director just has a lot on her plate especially because literally double the number of applicants that applied last year applied this year but they kept the same number of interview slots. 

Edited by ziccarellit1

8 minutes ago, ziccarellit1 said:

I interviewed back in November and at first I was kind of hesitant going into it due to the seemingly disorganized process but all of that flew out the window the minute I got there! The staff is amazing and all of the current students couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved it. I liked the way the program was set up (e.g. starting in August instead of May, focusing on a holistic approach, etc) and after walking out after the afternoon was done I knew that’s where I wanted to go. Whatever impression was created from all the confusion and slower application process didn’t seem to be the case at all when I actually went. The program director just has a lot on her plate especially because literally double the number of applicants that applied last year applied this year but they kept the same number of interview slots. 

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful!! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...