2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 11/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, Pb2015 said:

Has anyone else received a decision from the 10/22 interview? 

My best friend interviewed on Oct. 22 & got her acceptance email on November 6th. Check your junk mail! 

She doesn't have an account on here.

On 11/12/2019 at 10:56 AM, Pb2015 said:

Has anyone else received a decision from the 10/22 interview? 

Have you still not heard anything? I interviewed on 10/29 and still no word. Don’t know if I should reach out or just keep waiting. 

8 hours ago, bthorn said:

I just got an interview invite for Jan 21, so seems like they will still be doing a few more rounds of interviews. 

Congrats. When did you apply?

I just received an interview invite for February 4. I know there was a lot of confusion with this application/interview process being unorganized due to them losing a staff member. However, for those of you that have already interviewed, what was your impression after actually visiting the school? Any thoughts on the program itself are greatly appreciated!

On 1/23/2020 at 9:39 AM, FuturePAtobe said:

I just received an interview invite for February 4. I know there was a lot of confusion with this application/interview process being unorganized due to them losing a staff member. However, for those of you that have already interviewed, what was your impression after actually visiting the school? Any thoughts on the program itself are greatly appreciated!

I interviewed back in November and at first I was kind of hesitant going into it due to the seemingly disorganized process but all of that flew out the window the minute I got there! The staff is amazing and all of the current students couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved it. I liked the way the program was set up (e.g. starting in August instead of May, focusing on a holistic approach, etc) and after walking out after the afternoon was done I knew that’s where I wanted to go. Whatever impression was created from all the confusion and slower application process didn’t seem to be the case at all when I actually went. The program director just has a lot on her plate especially because literally double the number of applicants that applied last year applied this year but they kept the same number of interview slots. 

Edited by ziccarellit1

8 minutes ago, ziccarellit1 said:

I interviewed back in November and at first I was kind of hesitant going into it due to the seemingly disorganized process but all of that flew out the window the minute I got there! The staff is amazing and all of the current students couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved it. I liked the way the program was set up (e.g. starting in August instead of May, focusing on a holistic approach, etc) and after walking out after the afternoon was done I knew that’s where I wanted to go. Whatever impression was created from all the confusion and slower application process didn’t seem to be the case at all when I actually went. The program director just has a lot on her plate especially because literally double the number of applicants that applied last year applied this year but they kept the same number of interview slots. 

Thank you so much! That’s really helpful!! 🙂

I received an interview invite for Tuesday, Jan. 28th but I decline it due to an acceptance to my top school. Hopefully this invite was extended to another prospective student. Good luck to everyone still interviewing 🙂

40 minutes ago, cpatel said:

Has anyone received an invite to interview for February? 

Yes just had an interview this past Tuesday Feb. 4th. 

Accepted today from my interview 02/04! I am so excited to get started and meet you all!! Just requested to join the Facebook group for the Class of 2022 🙂

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, PAgirl614 said:

Accepted today from my interview 02/04! I am so excited to get started and meet you all!! Just requested to join the Facebook group for the Class of 2022 🙂

Congratulations!  How did you find the Facebook group?

2 hours ago, PAgirl614 said:

I was accepted today from my interview on 2/13! 🙂 what’s the name of the Facebook group?!