2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 12:03 PM, hnw101 said:

Can anyone offer any advice or tips on how to best prepare for the interview?

Thanks in advance!  

Hi, I am a current first year. The best advice that I can give you is to be yourself during the interview. The professors and other students just want to get to know you beyond just your academic capability. 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:34 PM, mhankins26 said:

I haven't seen one. I'm not sure if they make one for us or if one of us should just create it. 

I would wait! The program will make you one and it will include students from the class above you so you can get news/updates/answers to your questions straight from the source. Also, there is another interview day happening in January, so the class is not full yet. It may be a few months before the Facebook page gets created.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 7:12 PM, KSprepa17 said:

Hi everyone! I am from out of state and just received an interview for next week. Can anyone give me more insight on the facilities, their experience with the faculty, and if there are any concerns with the merger? 

Congrats on receiving an interview! As a first year student, I can tell you that part of the main building at the Winchester campus was recently renovated so it’s quite new. There are lots of great study spaces. We also have a really nice physical assessment lab where we conduct our physical exams and a large cadaver lab.

My experience with the faculty has been better than I expected. I came from a very large university, so having the constant support from faculty is very reassuring and has definitely helped with my adjustment to the program.

55 minutes ago, purpleberry said:

Congrats on receiving an interview! As a first year student, I can tell you that part of the main building at the Winchester campus was recently renovated so it’s quite new. There are lots of great study spaces. We also have a really nice physical assessment lab where we conduct our physical exams and a large cadaver lab.

My experience with the faculty has been better than I expected. I came from a very large university, so having the constant support from faculty is very reassuring and has definitely helped with my adjustment to the program.

Thank you for your insight! Does anyone know how many spots are still available?