2019-2020 Application Cycle

I have an interview for the 13th of September in the morning, and I'm willing to share my stats!

cGPA: 3.67 

sGPA: 3.58

GRE: 305, 4.5 writing

PCE-2586 hours as a Phlebotomist and as an Imaging Tech Assistant, where I helped perform CT scans

Shadowing: 14 hours primary care PA and 16 hours Pulmonology PA

I submitted my CASPA 5/31 and was verified same day, received the email with the Self-Service Login information on 6/4, and was called for an interview 6/24. I hope that helps and good luck! I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the overall experience!

15 hours ago, StreetbikeTy said:

I have an interview for the 13th of September in the morning, and I'm willing to share my stats!

cGPA: 3.67 

sGPA: 3.58

GRE: 305, 4.5 writing

PCE-2586 hours as a Phlebotomist and as an Imaging Tech Assistant, where I helped perform CT scans

Shadowing: 14 hours primary care PA and 16 hours Pulmonology PA

I submitted my CASPA 5/31 and was verified same day, received the email with the Self-Service Login information on 6/4, and was called for an interview 6/24. I hope that helps and good luck! I look forward to meeting everyone and enjoying the overall experience!

Thank you so much for sharing! My stats are close to yours except that you have more PCE hours than me. I have close to 1500 hours PCE hours as a MA. My CASPA was verified on 06/07 and all I got was a letter saying they have my application. Do you think I should maybe email them? On their website it says interview sessions begin in November and run through February so I'm not sure to just wait or send an email. 

24 minutes ago, agwebster said:

Does anybody have the email to contact RUC admissions? I sent a message to the jefferson college pa admissions but it bounced back. They must have disconnected that email already and I can not find the RUC email anywhere online. 

I sent an email to rucadmissions@radford.edu

However, that was about a week ago and I haven’t gotten a reply. Sorry if that’s no help lol. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 1:54 PM, futurepahokie said:

Received an interview November 8th! I noticed this is a lot later then previous interviews do you think that means the class might already be full at the time I interview and might reduce my chances?

Hi, I am a current student and I am pretty sure that they will not have filled the class by the time you interview.  Just come ready to show them that you really want this chance and leave the rest to the good Lord. 

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:56 PM, youngbreezy said:

ACCEPTED!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍 received the email this afternoon. Good luck, everyone! 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, ter97 said:

I was accepted too! So exciting! 

21 hours ago, StreetbikeTy said:

I also was accepted yesterday! For those still interviewing good luck! For those who have been accepted, I look forward to meeting you all! I´m curious, what interview session did you all attend? I was there in the morning!

Congratulations to you all!! How exciting! If you guys don't mind sharing your stats and how your interview went, that'd be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

On 9/18/2019 at 4:21 PM, StreetbikeTy said:

I also was accepted yesterday! For those still interviewing good luck! For those who have been accepted, I look forward to meeting you all! I´m curious, what interview session did you all attend? I was there in the morning!

I was also there in the morning! I was the girl who mentioned living in the area for 5ish years in our intro. Bonus, I can give advice on good restaurants and hiking areas to the out of towners 😄

On 9/18/2019 at 3:21 PM, StreetbikeTy said:

I was in the afternoon sesh. 🙂 Anyone else accepted from the 9/13 afternoon group?