• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Just curious if I were to apply to this program, where most people are planning to live. I know living right in Boston is expensive but if anyone has looked into it, or if there good areas outside of boston that would still be an easy commute, and if you are planning on taking the T, bus , etc??  From what I have read MCPHS boston doesnt provide any sort of housing correct?

13 hours ago, ahill13 said:

Hi everyone,

Just curious if I were to apply to this program, where most people are planning to live. I know living right in Boston is expensive but if anyone has looked into it, or if there good areas outside of boston that would still be an easy commute, and if you are planning on taking the T, bus , etc??  From what I have read MCPHS boston doesnt provide any sort of housing correct?

I am attending this program in the fall and just completed the apartment search this past weekend! I looked at Mission Hill, Fenway, Back Bay, Roxbury and South End and found reasonable housing all within a 10-20 minute walk to campus. If you have any specific questions feel free to pm me!

• Like 1

Hi all, I have an interview tomorrow morning and am trying to learn more about the program. I was moved off the interview waitlist on Monday so I feel like I haven't had enough time to do a lot of preparation.

Specifically, does anyone know about the culture of the program, the family feel, or anything that makes the program stand out? Everything I am finding on their website feels pretty generic. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, Skiier3300 said:

Hi all, I have an interview tomorrow morning and am trying to learn more about the program. I was moved off the interview waitlist on Monday so I feel like I haven't had enough time to do a lot of preparation.

Specifically, does anyone know about the culture of the program, the family feel, or anything that makes the program stand out? Everything I am finding on their website feels pretty generic. Thanks! 

I think the big thing they are proud of is that Harvard's cadaver lab is utilized for Gross Anatomy. I personally went to undergrad here so like I did not dig for unique things or something may be unique and I am so used to it. For culture a lot of people liken the whole school as very high school vibes just because you see a lot of the same faces and many people know of people. I personally do not feel this but I also do not talk to many people so idk. But it is definitely smaller than most schools given that it is only 2 buildings. As for the program family feel I mean there is 100 people so I doubt everyone is going to like everyone.

7 hours ago, JNG1998 said:

I think the big thing they are proud of is that Harvard's cadaver lab is utilized for Gross Anatomy. I personally went to undergrad here so like I did not dig for unique things or something may be unique and I am so used to it. For culture a lot of people liken the whole school as very high school vibes just because you see a lot of the same faces and many people know of people. I personally do not feel this but I also do not talk to many people so idk. But it is definitely smaller than most schools given that it is only 2 buildings. As for the program family feel I mean there is 100 people so I doubt everyone is going to like everyone.

Hi thanks for replying! Are you liking your undergrad experience at MCPHS? Is your top choice to go to their 3+3 program and get your PA there as well?

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 8:43 AM, CherylA said:

Hi all! 
Just curious if anyone knew when final decision went outside or if there’s more interviews after March. I’m assuming I’m getting rejected because it’s been radio silence for me. 

I interviewed in January and they said we'd be hearing back the first week of March once all the interviews were complete! So hopefully we will hear back by 3/6 or sooner. I know the last interview was 2/20.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone received updates via mail or their online portal? I think you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the online portal to see the actual update. Mine just says "your admission interview is complete," and I have not received any mail as of today. 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, AlexK4 said:

Has anyone received updates via mail or their online portal? I think you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the online portal to see the actual update. Mine just says "your admission interview is complete," and I have not received any mail as of today. 

Still waiting.. mine says the exact same thing. 

Guest aPpA5

Hi,

I literally just signed up for this lol but I got waitlisted today around 3 pm, and I just got the email now around 6 pm. Has anyone else been waitlisted or accepted? Check your portals!