2019-2020 Application Cycle

27 minutes ago, SheriSAN said:

Anybody in the same boat at me? I’m getting a little nervous and starting to think the long wait may be just a delayed rejection. Submitted June 24th, verified June 25th, submitted my supplemental June 24th and haven't heard anything since. Thoughts? 

I am in the same boat. I submitted my secondary application at the end of May and was verified shortly after. I haven't heard anything in five months. 

On 10/9/2019 at 10:31 PM, JanelG said:

I'm interviewing on October 28th! Does anyone have recommendations for hotels?

Congrats! You will love Creighton and the interview process. Everyone was so incredibly warm and welcoming. The doubletree by Hilton is really close to Creightons campus and not too pricey. Also any of the hotels near the baseball stadium (TD ameritrade park) are close. Best of luck to you! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Elite101k said:

Congrats! You will love Creighton and the interview process. Everyone was so incredibly warm and welcoming. The doubletree by Hilton is really close to Creightons campus and not too pricey. Also any of the hotels near the baseball stadium (TD ameritrade park) are close. Best of luck to you! 

Hi! Can I just ask how many people were at the interview session?

Edited by slammerjammer97

21 minutes ago, adubs94 said:

Anyone in a similar position where you haven't heard anything back, but have not received an interview invite either? Not sure what to think of my position this cycle! Do you think emailing admissions is acceptable to find out my status, or do you think there's still a chance?

I’m in the same position as you

On 9/25/2019 at 7:37 AM, Here4thePArty said:

They said we could expect to hear back anytime between yesterday and January. I just got the call this morning and I’ve been accepted.

Congrats! I interviewed on 10/28 and was accepted the day after as well. Loved the interview process. Very warm and welcoming!! They give you lots of breaks to take a deep breath and all the faculty and staff are so kind. Good luck to everyone that has interviewed already and is interviewing in the future. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...