2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Ewolfe said:

I'm about done with the supplemental but struggling with the question about how our volunteer experiences will fit in with the programs commitment to humanity. Did you just list and explain reasons or tell a story? I dont want to just have a boring response but also this question is very vague

For me, I responded on just the concept/act of volunteering and how that has been part of my life and then tie that to Creighton's commitment to humanity. You can also speak about the Jesuit educational values as well because it is one of the tenets of the values they place.  "Cura Personalis" https://spahp.creighton.edu/current-students/chaplain-services/ignatian-values

If you search (on the link above) "humanity" you will find a lot of values. Perhaps one would speak to you on how volunteering would fit with Creighton's value and commitment to serving humanity. 

I hope that helps. 

2 hours ago, idau85 said:

For me, I responded on just the concept/act of volunteering and how that has been part of my life and then tie that to Creighton's commitment to humanity. You can also speak about the Jesuit educational values as well because it is one of the tenets of the values they place.  "Cura Personalis" https://spahp.creighton.edu/current-students/chaplain-services/ignatian-values

If you search (on the link above) "humanity" you will find a lot of values. Perhaps one would speak to you on how volunteering would fit with Creighton's value and commitment to serving humanity. 

I hope that helps. 

Yes- this is very helpful! Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Good luck with your application!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 9:15 PM, jaderiv said:

Congrats! I was wondering when you submitted your supplemental? 

I submitted my supplemental on 6.29.19. Also just gave up my interview spot since i got accepted at another program. Hope this opens an interview spot for someone else. Best of luck! 

Edited by gracie