FIU 2019-2020 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, rach6195 said:

For anyone who’s already done the zoom interview, did it end on time or run a little late? I picked 1-4:30 and I work at 5pm 😬 

Did you get the email for your individual interview? The group interview was from 1-130ish and then you have your specific time for the individual interview. Mine was at 3 and went until 340ish.

2 hours ago, swrye said:

Did you get the email for your individual interview? The group interview was from 1-130ish and then you have your specific time for the individual interview. Mine was at 3 and went until 340ish.

Oh mine is at 3:30! Perfect then it should be over a bit earlier than 4:30. Thank you!

31 minutes ago, roseknigge said:

It was nerve wreaking but we did it! Congratulations on completing the interview! Now we wait and see what happens.  

Yes! Congratulations to you too! Yes, now we wait! I'm so scared, but I wish us all the best of luck!! 

I'm Maryann by the way! 🙂 I don't know why I chose celeryjuice95, I don't even drink celery juice ha ha. 

1 hour ago, celeryjuice95 said:

Yes! Congratulations to you too! Yes, now we wait! I'm so scared, but I wish us all the best of luck!! 

I'm Maryann by the way! 🙂 I don't know why I chose celeryjuice95, I don't even drink celery juice ha ha. 

lol, no problem! It was great doing the group interview with you! Funny our first names sound similar - Miryam. Wishing us all the best of luck! Did you get the email to complete CASPer yet? 

8 hours ago, roseknigge said:

lol, no problem! It was great doing the group interview with you! Funny our first names sound similar - Miryam. Wishing us all the best of luck! Did you get the email to complete CASPer yet? 

Yes haha! Super duper great and yes too funny! 

I did get the email! Right before my individual interview actually haha! I've done it before, so I just sent the scores since I can't retake it. LOL! Wbu?

1 hour ago, celeryjuice95 said:

I did get the email! Right before my individual interview actually haha! I've done it before, so I just sent the scores since I can't retake it. LOL! Wbu?

That great! I'm glad you are all finished then! I haven't taken it before so I'll be taking on April 2nd since that is the first available date. I guess we will be hearing from FIU sometime in mid-april. keeping my fingers crossed for us! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maddie88 said:

Me as well!!! Congrats guys!

Congratulations to all of you guys!!!! That is stinkin awesome!!!

Question though, why exactly is it a conditional acceptance rather than just an acceptance? If someone could clarify! 

thank you!!!

once again congratulations to all three of you guys!!! Yall deserve it! It has not been easy! Haha!

18 minutes ago, celeryjuice95 said:

Congratulations to all of you guys!!!! That is stinkin awesome!!!

Question though, why exactly is it a conditional acceptance rather than just an acceptance? If someone could clarify! 

thank you!!!

once again congratulations to all three of you guys!!! Yall deserve it! It has not been easy! Haha!

Thank you!! It's been a whirlwind!

The university graduate school office has to verify the GRE, uGPA, and bachelor's degree. Then, they will send the official acceptance letter in the mail. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wishinandhoping16 said:

Thank you!! It's been a whirlwind!

The university graduate school office has to verify the GRE, uGPA, and bachelor's degree. Then, they will send the official acceptance letter in the mail. 

I DONT DOUBT IT BUT HEY! You’re done! Since all that’s left to do is on their behalf! 

thank you for explaining!!! ☺️

congrats again! I don’t even know you like that but genuinely so happy because I know the struggle is so real! Best of luck in PA school & maybe hopefully if God willing I can join ya! Haha 🙂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, celeryjuice95 said:

I DONT DOUBT IT BUT HEY! You’re done! Since all that’s left to do is on their behalf! 

thank you for explaining!!! ☺️

congrats again! I don’t even know you like that but genuinely so happy because I know the struggle is so real! Best of luck in PA school & maybe hopefully if God willing I can join ya! Haha 🙂 

Awww, thanks for your kind words celeryjuice95! I hope you get some good news soon, too!