FIU 2019-2020 Application Cycle

17 hours ago, maz44657 said:

No I haven’t. I tried calling Friday, but it was too late. My interview is for the afternoon so I’m going to try calling again in the morning. 

Okay! Good luck and please let me know what you find out. I’m scheduled for Wednesday and have been curious if the corona virus will change anything.

Edited by swrye

17 hours ago, maz44657 said:

No I haven’t. I tried calling Friday, but it was too late. My interview is for the afternoon so I’m going to try calling again in the morning. 

I finally received the email about interview on Zoom. We’re you still able to do it today ? 

On 3/16/2020 at 6:51 AM, swrye said:

Okay! Good luck and please let me know what you find out. I’m scheduled for Wednesday and have been curious if the corona virus will change anything.

15 hours ago, swrye said:

I finally received the email about interview on Zoom. We’re you still able to do it today ? 

They sent an email out cancelling the interview about 20 minutes prior due to figuring out how to work remotely. They said they will reschedule us, probably for next week. Not sure if they rescheduled the morning session or not or if they’ll reschedule the rest of this week.

17 minutes ago, JDPA85 said:

How did it go?!? Did they still have a group interview portion 

Yes they did ! You will receive an email for the group interview access and then another email for your individual interview. I thought it went really well all things considering !! 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, swrye said:

Yes they did ! You will receive an email for the group interview access and then another email for your individual interview. I thought it went really well all things considering !! 

Congrats! Super happy to hear that it went well!!!

Zoom interviews and you have to take the CASPer, did you take that yet? 

On 3/18/2020 at 6:00 PM, swrye said:

Hi! I have a question for you! 

After your interview, did you get a email in regards to the CASPer? Have you been scheduled to take it or no news on that yet? 

3 hours ago, celeryjuice95 said:

Hi! I have a question for you! 

After your interview, did you get a email in regards to the CASPer? Have you been scheduled to take it or no news on that yet? 

I luckily had already taken it for previous applications this cycle. You can only take it once per application cycle. I did look on the website though and it looks like you are able to sign up for the April 2nd one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, swrye said:

I luckily had already taken it for previous applications this cycle. You can only take it once per application cycle. I did look on the website though and it looks like you are able to sign up for the April 2nd one.

thank you for your response! ah I see, as in for other schools? I did it this cycle for Gannon, but that was the only school I listed for it. not sure if I will have to do it again, but I am sure they will let me know! 

thank you again, best wishes to you! 

23 minutes ago, celeryjuice95 said:

thank you for your response! ah I see, as in for other schools? I did it this cycle for Gannon, but that was the only school I listed for it. not sure if I will have to do it again, but I am sure they will let me know! 

thank you again, best wishes to you! 

You should be able to log into CASPer and add a school to send results to. It wasnt difficult at all. You just select the school and pay the $10. You wont be able to do the test again as you are only allowed to do the test once per application cycle. 

10 minutes ago, swrye said:

You should be able to log into CASPer and add a school to send results to. It wasnt difficult at all. You just select the school and pay the $10. You wont be able to do the test again as you are only allowed to do the test once per application cycle. 

Aw, thank you so much! 

That makes sense, I will definitely go check the website! 

:-))))