Adventist university Orlando 2019-2020 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish I was still in the pool, but had to remove myself as I cannot retake Microbiology (this class has an expiration date) as well as the two outstanding prereqs I have by 9/1. I guess I will be in the pool next year if I don't get accepted elsewhere. I had great essays too, I really like this school. Best of luck to y'all!

Edited by bugzdee

15 hours ago, Patricia5827 said:

Is everyone using all 6000 characters for the supplemental essay?

I didn't. I figured if I'm able to keep it concise, it's easier to get the point across. Plus less things to remember if and when we'll get an interview invite. 🙂

Edited by MW2017

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, mattesonkb said:

I'm considering withdrawing my application now, and possibly putting the money towards another application. This letter doesn't look promising to me. 

I went to a campus tour today and met with the admissions director just before that letter was sent out. She said the reason they extended their deadline is because they want to have a final decision from ARC-PA on the appeal before they interview anyone. If they get denied the appeal, they cannot enroll anyone for the upcoming class.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...