Adventist university Orlando 2019-2020 application cycle

8 hours ago, Ellie97 said:

Has anyone who has been accepted attempted to start the financial aid process with AHU yet?

I haven't just yet! I'm waiting to hear back from another program before I move forward with accepting this one. However, I am looking into possible housing options just to have some in mind should I have to do anything last minute! Do you have any plans/ideas? 

Anyone accepted already looking for roomates or have any housing options? I have a few great cheap options in mind (some apartments and houses I found), would love to connect! Haven't solidified anything because I'm still waiting to hear back from my first choice!

• Upvote 1

Thank you to everyone in this forum this conversation has helped me tremendously!

From what I’m looking at interviews are around February 18th Acceptance Calls/Emails were around Feb 24th.  

On the schools website I saw that classes start each summer. When is the first day of school? 

I currently serving in my military and my orders will be ending prior to the interviews. Trying to put together a mental timeline. I’m aware of the slim possibility that each candidate has to fill the seat of this program. Congratulations to all of the members that received accepted applications. Thanks for your time!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

So I just spoke to Leeann and she gave me some tips for people applying next year if you didnt get in this year:

Starting next year, they will look more at the last 60 credit hours in your undergrad gpa

They will also look more into the Prereq gpa (She said now all prereqs have to be completed in the past 7 years). Genetics will be added to the prereq list for this upcoming cycle

Andddd theyre getting rid of the GRE and using PA-CAT/Casper 😕 She said since its the first year they will be using PA-CAT they dont have set scores students should aim for, they will just compare your scores to other applicants' scores.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:53 AM, Patricia5827 said:

Hi Everyone,

So I just spoke to Leeann and she gave me some tips for people applying next year if you didnt get in this year:

Starting next year, they will look more at the last 60 credit hours in your undergrad gpa

They will also look more into the Prereq gpa (She said now all prereqs have to be completed in the past 7 years). Genetics will be added to the prereq list for this upcoming cycle

Andddd theyre getting rid of the GRE and using PA-CAT/Casper 😕 She said since its the first year they will be using PA-CAT they dont have set scores students should aim for, they will just compare your scores to other applicants' scores.

Thanks for sharing this update with us!

• Like 1