CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019 (bay shore, manhattan, NUMC)

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, KT0618 said:

Hey guys! I applied back in September but still have not heard back from the school yet... I'm wondering if anyone else is on the same boat as me! I don't know if I should just take it as a rejection by now?? If someone has any update, I would appreciate it! 

havent heard back either..

3 hours ago, GCass said:

I’m also in the same boat. Did you at least get an email saying your application is under review? I did in march but haven’t heard anything since. I think there is one final interview date coming up so hopefully we will get invited

I emailed them like a week or 2 ago to see whether they still doing interview.. and all they said was that my application is still active and is still under review for the cycle... Do you know when exactly is the final interview date? 

14 minutes ago, KT0618 said:

I emailed them like a week or 2 ago to see whether they still doing interview.. and all they said was that my application is still active and is still under review for the cycle... Do you know when exactly is the final interview date? 

No I do not. I was hoping to be invited to the april 29th one but I unfortunately was not. I went to both the manhattan and bayshore open house and I really love the program. Im preparing to reapply now and am just hoping for this small chance I could still be accepted this cycle. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...