CASPA Application Cycle 2018-2019 (bay shore, manhattan, NUMC)

1 hour ago, Matt123 said:

Question; does the NUMC program start this upcoming January or is it for January of 2020.. I just noticed the start date and I applied there while in my senior year for my bachelors rn. Thank you!

It starts this January 2019, but they accept students without  bachelors degree and just 90 credits. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 11:23 PM, imat28 said:

Congratulations! Bay shore or manhattan campus?

Hey. I have received the invitation for Manhattan, but at the interview, I found out that representatives of both campuses were interviewing. As far as I understood, if you applied to both campuses you would be interviewed at the one location but for 2 programs.

As far as my stats: sGPA 3.59, overall 3.77. Over 13000 PCE in the different health-related fields, 250 volunteering, 280 shadowing

11 hours ago, CatRina said:

Hey. I have received the invitation for Manhattan, but at the interview, I found out that representatives of both campuses were interviewing. As far as I understood, if you applied to both campuses you would be interviewed at the one location but for 2 programs.

As far as my stats: sGPA 3.59, overall 3.77. Over 13000 PCE in the different health-related fields, 250 volunteering, 280 shadowing

Thanks for the response!! Do you happen to know if they’re filling up quick or have  more interview dates left?