2018-2019 Application Cycle

5 minutes ago, jlhuy260 said:

Still haven’t heard anything from them ?

I went to NAU for undergrad & I loved it!! Hoping I can continue my education here!

Congrats to everyone who had gotten accepted or received an interview! 

I second this. I loved my time at NAU. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sorry for being a constant poster for all of you getting push notifications ?)

For everyone who is still hoping to hear back (like me!), as far as the info in this thread goes, only two interviews have been heard of.  11/5 and 11/7.  So if theres 20 people or so per interview, then there are still like 5-6 interview sessions to go.  Have faith!

And congrats again to those of you getting your acceptance calls ?

15 hours ago, Slanglie said:

I will be there tomorrow too!! Anyone get any details about parking and where to enter?!?

So excited!

@Slanglie The interviews are held in the main biomedical education building on the downtown campus (it also houses the UA med school and some other programs). I’d park in the main parking garage off Fillmore and 5th st (one way north). They had us check in at the front desk in the main lobby. 

14 hours ago, BAB94 said:

Does anyone who interviewed Monday have any words of wisdom?!

@BAB94 It sounds cliche but really be yourself and come prepared with specific examples of why you meet the program’s mission! I’ve had two other interview earlier this cycle and wish I’d taken this advice to heart sooner. After interviewing and getting rejected from a top-five program, I took a critical look at my interview there and realized that I let nerves about the whole process get the best of me. My personality didn’t come through at all and I feel I came across very generic and wooden. I wouldn’t have chosen me either! So this time around I had my partner mock interview me and really just tried to focus on my excitement and being myself! Plus the interview time is very short so you have to make a big impact in a short amount of time. Hope this helps!

On 11/6/2018 at 5:06 PM, RadTek2PA said:

(Sorry for being a constant poster for all of you getting push notifications ?)

For everyone who is still hoping to hear back (like me!), as far as the info in this thread goes, only two interviews have been heard of.  11/5 and 11/7.  So if theres 20 people or so per interview, then there are still like 5-6 interview sessions to go.  Have faith!

And congrats again to those of you getting your acceptance calls ?

Ya, that was what I heard from the admission office when i called too. I really hope to have a shot at NAU. Will just keep having some faith ?

Archived