2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone interviewing tomorrow received any other info? Kay said she would be following up with an email with more details, but so far I have not received anything and I'm about to drive over from LA soon.... 

Just kidding, got the email right after posting this

I interviewed today and got a call this afternoon. The interview format is a group interview with normal interview questions from faculty who haven’t seen your application followed by a 1-1 interview by a faculty member who is very familiar with your application. They make it a low stress environment. They are looking for candidates that will fulfill their mission statement found on the website. 

They did mention today that they should let us know either way by Dec. 20th or so. 

6 hours ago, spenso said:

I interviewed today and got a call this afternoon. The interview format is a group interview with normal interview questions from faculty who haven’t seen your application followed by a 1-1 interview by a faculty member who is very familiar with your application. They make it a low stress environment. They are looking for candidates that will fulfill their mission statement found on the website. 

They did mention today that they should let us know either way by Dec. 20th or so. 

Did they mention if the 12/5 interview was their last interview session? Someone had said that previously, but they did not confirm it via email when I spoke with them a few days ago.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:02 AM, kstefanko said:

Did they mention if the 12/5 interview was their last interview session? Someone had said that previously, but they did not confirm it via email when I spoke with them a few days ago.

They mentioned that they will have 2 more sessions next week. 

1 hour ago, RadTek2PA said:

Got an invite to interview today!!!!  I missed the call because I was working, but called back (probably sounding way too excited) and left a message happily accepting.  

The interview is Wednesday 12/12!  Is anyone else attending this one?

Good luck! Still in this weird limbo of not being rejected nor invited for an interview. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'd love a shot to interview for this program!

1 hour ago, Jayfrietz0012 said:

I’m also in limbo so is this week last interviews for the year and will it run through January or is this it? 

From what other applicants are saying, it sounds like the last two interviews are this week (with one of them being tomorrow). We should be getting decisions, whether it's an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist, by the end of this month.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:28 PM, LPCAPA7 said:

Anyone that interviewed still waiting for a result? The wait is killing me!

I’m in the same boat! I called earlier today and was told that their final meeting is this Wednesday, so we should all have our final decisions by Wednesday or Thursday. 

14 hours ago, hkars1 said:

I’m in the same boat! I called earlier today and was told that their final meeting is this Wednesday, so we should all have our final decisions by Wednesday or Thursday. 

Yes, I was told the same info after my interview last week.  They would not be meeting until Wednesday.

With that being said, everyone else who is waiting to hear and is just as anxious as I am, I wish you the best of luck in getting a call back.  If not here, I’m sure you will get in somewhere.  Good luck!

Archived