2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 5/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, jusdoit said:

@LLthefuturePA and @kdelemos, Congrats on your acceptance!! If I may ask, when did you guys interview? Also, did you guys send in letter updates after your interviews? Thank you!

I interviewed on 2/26/19. Yes, I sent one in April updating my hours/shadowing/grades because in the interview result email, they mentioned we were able to send an update email to our application after April if you wanted to. 

On 5/23/2019 at 8:32 PM, jusdoit said:

@LLthefuturePA and @kdelemos, Congrats on your acceptance!! If I may ask, when did you guys interview? Also, did you guys send in letter updates after your interviews? Thank you!

Thank you!! I interviewed 3/26 and I did not send in any updates. My interview was so close to the beginning of April, I felt they really knew everything they needed to know about me from the interview. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was offered a seat off the waitlist and after much deliberation, have declined the seat at this time as I have been accepted and have committed to another program. It was definitely a difficult decision for me to choose. I’m sure one of you will be hearing soon!!! Best of luck to you all! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi @LLthefuturePA @kdelemos I just found out I got waitlisted and I wanted to see to ask some questions regarding the waitlist process. Did you find out 1.5 month after or do they wait until May when they're done with ALL the interviews before going down the waitlist? Also, when it comes to updating them with your application, was it in a letter format attached in the email or more like CASPA application? I hope to hear from you soon.

9 minutes ago, g2gjee said:

Hi @LLthefuturePA @kdelemos I just found out I got waitlisted and I wanted to see to ask some questions regarding the waitlist process. Did you find out 1.5 month after or do they wait until May when they're done with ALL the interviews before going down the waitlist? Also, when it comes to updating them with your application, was it in a letter format attached in the email or more like CASPA application? I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi! 

I'm not too familiar on how they proceed with people getting off the waitlist. I just know that most of us that got off the waitlist were after they finished all the interviews in April if I remember correctly. You are always welcome to ask the faculty as well! As for updating my application, I don't believe there was a specific format for it. I simply listed what changed on my application and the total hours for my significant experiences. Hope that helps! If you have more questions, you can always message me for my email.