• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dxhwang said:

Decided to take one for the team and shoot Prof. Moini an email. Hope this helps all the anxious people out there like myself waiting to hear back 😂

71193129-2929-45CA-983D-611F52BA14EC.jpeg

Haha you’re the real MVP dxhwang 😂 I’ve been over here thinking “omg this is rejection isn’t it?” 

4 hours ago, pnayjuju said:

Haha you’re the real MVP dxhwang 😂 I’ve been over here thinking “omg this is rejection isn’t it?” 

Im on the same exact boat as you 😪. Very painful process of waiting to hear at least something from the school you want to go to. Decided to jump the gun and email her cuz it hurt too badddd 😂

9 hours ago, ThefuturePA said:

have you not heard back yet either? I'm still anxiously waiting. 

I still have not heard back either. Pretty sure my cortisol levels are abnormally high at this point 😅. I’d hate to think that CDU has already sent out all their acceptances and are leaving the rest of us on standby, without any implication of whether were waitlisted or rejected, until someone gives up his/her seat. My guess is maybe they’re under-staffed?

Though, if I’m either waitlisted or rejected, I’d still like to know ASAP so I can move on and be confident in paying my seat deposit for my second choice program. CDU is my first.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, corpsmanvan242 said:

I’m counting my loses on this one! My first choice too!

In the same seat here! Have to admit that I’ve never felt being tormented at a such high level of stress. I can barely breathe with my current course work because I have to graduate first this spring. No time to worry about CDU now and a till have 2 other interviews coming up this Wed and Thur. 

On 1/14/2019 at 1:05 AM, pnayjuju said:

Hi everyone!!! First I would like to say congrats to everyone who got invited and also to everyone who got accepted! I got invited for an interview and I’m super excited but also super nervous. Would anyone mind sharing some tips with me? This is one of my top 2 schools and it’s my first time interviewing 😅

I am so busy with my current school work so it helps take my mind off the anxiety. Yes, I also check my email every morning when I wake up but just with less stress. So ladies, breath in and out because the good news is on the way! 🤩

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, wahwahwei said:

yup. got waitlisted as well. interviewed on oct 26. I knew it. Once you were not selected days after the interview, you are more likely to be on the waitlist. 

Hey Wei! Are you coming to work today? Anyways, I did not get my email yet. I'm always the last to know 😞

But hey, waitlisted is better than rejected! 😉 

Hi all!

I was waitlisted as well and have a question! Is the “late entry” option basically just allowing you to stay on the waitlist longer than if you were to choose the not late entry option? I guess I’m wondering if the staff reviews your application (if a spot becomes available) quicker if you choose the non late entry option!

Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated 🙂 cheers to those who were accepted/also waitlisted!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived