• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, caliPA33 said:

Hi everyone! and congrats to those who received interview invites. I am interviewing on oct 26th! Does anyone have an idea about the interview format? anything helps!

I read on previous forums it was one on one, but I'm not sure. Btw, I'm arriving to LA pretty early tomorrow from SF and will be close to campus. If anyone wants to meet up earlier let me know! ?

1 hour ago, Hana339 said:

Wow congrats! I submitted the day after lol. Wonder if they’re going in chronological order or going to go back to the June/July dates. Do you mind if I ask your stats? Good luck on the 17th!! 

Thanks! Just PM'd you. Just a guess but I'm assuming they are pooling us all together and selecting from that so stay positive! Hope to see you there.

Just got my acceptance letter from CDU!!! I'm so excited, words cannot express my emotions right now. This road was long and tough for me, but I kept going and CDU is giving me a chance to become PA! I'm still in shock right now! Good luck everyone. I hope to call you guys as classmates ?. Thank you to everyone that has helped me on this forum.

*Edit: Spelling errors

15 minutes ago, TiVo91 said:

Just got my acceptance letter from CDU!!! I'm so excited, words cannot express my emotions right now. This road was long and tough for me, but I keping going and CDU is giving me a chance to become PA! I'm still in shock right now! Good luck everyone. I hope to call you guys as classmates ?. Thank you to everyone that has helped me on this forum.

Congrats! 

Did the acceptance come in as an email or as a letter in the mail? 

Archived