• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

Submitted 5/29 verified 5/30.  Has anyone received confirmation from them?

Not yet!

I called them two days ago, and they said that if it is verified via CASPA, then they have everything they need. I guess this makes sense given that they don't require an app fee nor a secondary app.

• 1 month later...

The completed application email states “Applicants invited for interviews will receive notification via email a few weeks ahead of the interview date.  Interviews will be held on-campus from October through January. “ Did invites go out earlier last year? 

Edit: Just noticed last year today invites were sent out according to last years post. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

Confirmation of app 6/19, 3.4 gpa, 313 GRE, ~4000 PCE and a decent amount of leadership, volunteering and medical missions. I will actually be declining the interview so I hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! 

1 hour ago, PAplease123 said:

Confirmation of app 6/19, 3.4 gpa, 313 GRE, ~4000 PCE and a decent amount of leadership, volunteering and medical missions. I will actually be declining the interview so I hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! 

Thank you! Hopefully you are turning it down because you got accepted or an interview somewhere else! Congrats and good luck this cycle

Archived