14 hours ago, Bonist55 said:

Submitted 5/29 verified 5/30.  Has anyone received confirmation from them?

Not yet!

I called them two days ago, and they said that if it is verified via CASPA, then they have everything they need. I guess this makes sense given that they don't require an app fee nor a secondary app.

On 6/7/2018 at 1:52 PM, Bonist55 said:

Submitted 5/29 verified 5/30.  Has anyone received confirmation from them?

Just received a confirmation email from them today (6/19/18)

52 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Just received a confirmation email from them today (6/19/18)

I also received confirmation today! 

The completed application email states “Applicants invited for interviews will receive notification via email a few weeks ahead of the interview date.  Interviews will be held on-campus from October through January. “ Did invites go out earlier last year? 

Edit: Just noticed last year today invites were sent out according to last years post. 

Edited by Rodzm

7 hours ago, pfeifertrpa said:

Tras from Arkansas here. Verified on 7/10 and received acknowledgment on 7/18. Has anybody heard anything else yet?

I haven't heard anything yet. Every time I try to contact someone about my application no one seems to be in the office. Hopefully we find out something soon!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PAplease123 said:

I think they're just starting to send out interview invites! Got one this week for an interview date in october 

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

Following this. I was not expecting them to send out interview invites so early! I thought this was a later one.

11 hours ago, PAplease123 said:

I think they're just starting to send out interview invites! Got one this week for an interview date in october 

13 hours ago, PAplease123 said:

That is awesome! Congratulations! 

13 hours ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

Confirmation of app 6/19, 3.4 gpa, 313 GRE, ~4000 PCE and a decent amount of leadership, volunteering and medical missions. I will actually be declining the interview so I hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PAplease123 said:

Confirmation of app 6/19, 3.4 gpa, 313 GRE, ~4000 PCE and a decent amount of leadership, volunteering and medical missions. I will actually be declining the interview so I hopefully that opens up a spot for someone else! 

Thank you! Hopefully you are turning it down because you got accepted or an interview somewhere else! Congrats and good luck this cycle

If anyone had to email the program what email address did you use? I emailed a question to admissionsinfo@cdrewu.edu over two weeks ago and never got an answer. Now I need to update my application with summer grades and I'm not sure if there is an alternative address I should be using for communication.