• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EllisAKfuturePA said:

Who else in this thread hasn't heard anything else since the confirmation that they received your app after submission?

Also, congratulations to those of you who are receiving interviews and have been accepted!!

I haven’t heard yet, I did apply only about a week ago so I’m not sure if I applied too late. 

4 minutes ago, m1993 said:

I haven’t heard yet, I did apply only about a week ago so I’m not sure if I applied too late. 

I don't think so. Their deadline isn't for quite a while, I was just hoping if I applied early I may hear back sooner and wondered if anyone was in the same boat. I applied to all of the programs I chose in June & July so it just feels like it has been ages. We just have to trust the process though and commit to staying positive during this waiting period!

2 hours ago, wahwahwei said:

Congrats again on those who got acceptance call/email. I am one of those people who didn't hear anything back from the program after the NOV 17 Interview. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Is it wise to send an email to the program and ask perhaps? What do you think ?

Two of the first year PA students I spoke to during my interview told me she didn't hear back for an acceptance till February, while another person heard back a week later. I think it's totally random on when they accept applicants. Be patient as much as possible and stay positive!

Archived