2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

4 minutes ago, ByGraceAlone said:

Thank you! And yes they correspond with you about their decision via mail following an interview. Have you interviewed at both of their campuses?

I've only interviewed at the Georgia campus. I have not received any correspondence from the Philly campus since applying this cycle. I suppose I didn't want to be sitting here foolishly waiting for an interview invite from the Philly campus if they've already mailed out a denial letter.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tiffamber said:

I've only interviewed at the Georgia campus. I have not received any correspondence from the Philly campus since applying this cycle. I suppose I didn't want to be sitting here foolishly waiting for an interview invite from the Philly campus if they've already mailed out a denial letter.

Oh okay, the GA campus usually has a quick turnaround for notification of acceptance/waitlist status. As for the Philly campus (and GA campus), I'm pretty sure their interview season runs til February so remain encouraged.

1 minute ago, ByGraceAlone said:

Oh okay, the GA campus usually has a quick turnaround for notification of acceptance/waitlist status. As for the Philly campus (and GA campus), I'm pretty sure their interview season runs til February so remain encouraged.

Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed ?

I did receive an email yesterday from the GA campus stating although I had given my new address, on the day of my interview, they mistakenly sent the letter to my old address. I would think it would have forwarded, but it has not. So, knowing they've sent it relieves some of the anxiety. However, not knowing what the letter says is causing the remaining anxiety to stay haha

20 minutes ago, tiffamber said:

I did receive an email yesterday from the GA campus stating although I had given my new address, on the day of my interview, they mistakenly sent the letter to my old address. I would think it would have forwarded, but it has not. So, knowing they've sent it relieves some of the anxiety. However, not knowing what the letter says is causing the remaining anxiety to stay haha

Hi! When did you interview? Just trying to get an  idea of when they send letters. The waiting is hard! I interviewed last week. 

37 minutes ago, Julie91 said:

Hi! When did you interview? Just trying to get an  idea of when they send letters. The waiting is hard! I interviewed last week. 

Hello! I interviewed on October 16th. Based off some of the responses I have seen on this forum, people were notified within a week or two of their interview. So, the program definitely doesn't wait until they've completed all interviews to inform applicants. They are on a rolling admissions basis so that's probably why.

1 hour ago, tiffamber said:

Haha that's super understandable, hoping for great news!

On 10/31/2018 at 2:20 PM, tiffamber said:

Hello! I interviewed on October 16th. Based off some of the responses I have seen on this forum, people were notified within a week or two of their interview. So, the program definitely doesn't wait until they've completed all interviews to inform applicants. They are on a rolling admissions basis so that's probably why.

Thank you so much for this info!! Good luck to you!!!

Guest cgarbison
9 hours ago, Ollivander said:

I just received an interview for 11/13 today. Very last minute notice but I'll make it work.

When did you apply?

3 hours ago, cgarbison said:

When did you apply?

I was verified on 7/27. I had not heard a thing since being verified though. I even called once and they told me they didn't give information over the phone and the only way they would contact me would be through their portal or via email, and it would be from their end.

2 hours ago, brittbarba said:

Did you need help in any way? I'll be there on 11/11-11/13 for the 11/13 interview. If you wanna split the cost of hotel let me know. lol. I'll also have a rental car. 

I appreciate the offer but I do not. Given how last minute it is I am going to just drive over the day of from Alabama.

Archived