• Last Reply
Guest cgarbison
1 hour ago, ess9179 said:

I submitted 9/30

Received supplemental 10/08 

Received interview invite yesterday.

Would you mind sharing your stats?

Hi everyone!

For those who have interviews coming up, congrats!! Honestly they make the day fun and they are super personable. I felt so relaxed by the time it came to interview (and it was my first one). I know everyone always says "be yourself" but honestly, just BE YOURSELF! I tried to show my personality along with my passion for the PA profession and it paid off because I got accepted into the program! Just be calm and be genuine, they truly are trying to get to know you! 

1 hour ago, kshah said:

Hi everyone!

For those who have interviews coming up, congrats!! Honestly they make the day fun and they are super personable. I felt so relaxed by the time it came to interview (and it was my first one). I know everyone always says "be yourself" but honestly, just BE YOURSELF! I tried to show my personality along with my passion for the PA profession and it paid off because I got accepted into the program! Just be calm and be genuine, they truly are trying to get to know you! 

Congrats! Great news! Thank you so much for sharing. This will be my first interview as well so it is a great relief that it is relaxed and personable. It certaintly makes me feel much better going into it!  

On 10/29/2018 at 4:47 PM, ByGraceAlone said:

Thank you so much! I got a letter in the mail!

Congratulations! Good to know! I just updated my mailing address with both campuses and someone from the Philly campus told me "the only mail applicants receive are terminal decisions after an interview". I hope that's not the case for me...

4 minutes ago, tiffamber said:

Congratulations! Good to know! I just updated my mailing address with both campuses and someone from the Philly campus told me "the only mail applicants receive are terminal decisions after an interview". I hope that's not the case for me...

Thank you! And yes they correspond with you about their decision via mail following an interview. Have you interviewed at both of their campuses?

1 hour ago, kshah said:

Hi everyone!

Congratulations!! I second everything above, just be yourself literally. You've already met their paper qualifications and they definitely see something in you to offer an interview. So just go in confident and don't let nerves overwhelm you at all. (P.S. PCOM does a great job at relaxing the tense atmosphere)

Archived