RKCOPA

2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

5 minutes ago, nephron said:

Have you heard anything yet? Or gotten the email about the fee? I haven't

I haven’t heard anything either. 

Emailed them earlier here is their response

"Thank you for your email and interest in PCOM. We have not started the process for the class entering in 2019. When we have your primary application you will receive instructions on how to complete the application."

At the information session, they said that they're switching computer systems and won't start looking at applications until September

• Upvote 1

Received this email today:

reetings from PCOM!

Thank you for your submission of an application to our Physician Assistant Studies program for 2019 admission!  

This message serves to inform you that the PCOM Office of Admissions is currently undergoing a software upgrade 
that will enhance your applicant experience.  As soon as our implementation has completed, we will begin processing 
applications and communicating with you on next steps.  We expect to complete this important upgrade by the end of July.  
Interviews are expected to begin by the end of September.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to assisting you through the application process!

Im a GA-PCOM grad (part of the first class - just graduated) feel free to ask me any questions about the program.

I applied long ago so I dont remember details from that process.

• Like 1

Just a quick question, do we have to send in all of our LORs again? In the supplemental application, it did not say "received" for PA/DO/NP LOR

Edited by amyPA2be

Just a quick question, do we have to send in all of out LOR again? In the supplemental application, it did not say "received" for PA/DO/NP LOR

I was wondering the same thing....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, PACarter said:

Has any one heard back? I am a reapplication from being on the waitlist last year and I am hoping I get an interview again this year. 

Nope! Only got the request to submit a supplement fee. 

I just realized that this should the first graduating PA class for the GA campus. Maybe that’s why it is taking a while to hear back. Last year I heard something in two weeks. It has been almost two months. Any thoughts?

On 9/4/2018 at 5:00 PM, DaneS said:

Just got an interview invitation for 9/11. Hope I can meet some of you there!

Did they give you that short of a notice? Less than 2 weeks?