2018-2019 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2018 at 6:24 PM, DaneS said:

They gave me a week notice. Invite on the 4th and interview on the 11th. Luckily, I live an hour north of the campus so it was easy to make plans for. 

I have been looking for couple of days already . Do you or anyone else know if PCOM in GA have a cadaver lab for PA students ? How big is the classes and when the program starts in May or in June ? Thank you for any heads up.

On 9/7/2018 at 10:24 PM, YGrabo said:

I have been looking for couple of days already . Do you or anyone else know if PCOM in GA have a cadaver lab for PA students ? How big is the classes and when the program starts in May or in June ? Thank you for any heads up.

They have a state of the art facility in my opinion. They do have a cadaver Lab and simulation Er bays. Also there are cameras over the instructor while they are working on cadaver so you can see what they are doing while working from your  station. One of my top schools. 

45 minutes ago, surfingpenguin said:

I was invited to interview on Sept 25th at 11:30am. Anyone else receive an interview on the 25th and would like to get together/hangout the day before or the same day but after the interview? Flying in from Florida. 

I am also interviewing that day!! ? Can't wait to meet you! I am flying in from Arizona. 

Hi guys . My name is Yuliya.  Congratulations on your interview invitation and acceptance letters !

Last night I got  verification email  from PCOM and I just paied 75$ for supplemental application. 

I have couple questions . email says  that they need 3 letters of recommendation submitted through CASPA and additional letters could be sent to their email directly. I submitted 5 letters through CASPA , 4 out of 5 from PAs and MDs. Do I need to worry and ask anyone else to write recommendation letters for me and send to their program directly ? Did anyone send additional letters of recommendation outside of CASPA ?

How long did it take for you from the moment when your application was complete  to the moment when they invited you for interview  ?

how was the interview process  ? What style do they use ? Is there any writing asigment during the interview?

thanks for any help. 

2 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys . My name is Yuliya.  Congratulations on your interview invitation and acceptance letters !

Last night I got  verification email  from PCOM and I just paied 75$ for supplemental application. 

I have couple questions . email says  that they need 3 letters of recommendation submitted through CASPA and additional letters could be sent to their email directly. I submitted 5 letters through CASPA , 4 out of 5 from PAs and MDs. Do I need to worry and ask anyone else to write recommendation letters for me and send to their program directly ? Did anyone send additional letters of recommendation outside of CASPA ?

How long did it take for you from the moment when your application was complete  to the moment when they invited you for interview  ?

how was the interview process  ? What style do they use ? Is there any writing asigment during the interview?

thanks for any help. 

Hey Yuliya,

It's not necessary to send letters to the program directly. You certainly can but if you feel like the letters in CASPA are strong and reflect yourself as an applicant then you should be good. I think they leave that door open in case you had some awesome experience after submitting through CASPA you wanted them to know about. 

2 minutes ago, DaneS said:

Hey Yuliya,

It's not necessary to send letters to the program directly. You certainly can but if you feel like the letters in CASPA are strong and reflect yourself as an applicant then you should be good. I think they leave that door open in case you had some awesome experience after submitting through CASPA you wanted them to know about. 

Thank you for answering to my question.  Did you have interview there yet ? How was your experience?

Archived