2018-2019 CASPA cycle

Just now, LBrophy23 said:

Have you applied to any schools yet and/or gotten any invites? 

I applied to 12 schools and was verified 5/18 and am submitting 2 more applications today and 1 more when it opens July 1st if I still haven't heard anything. Only heard from one school and it was an interview waitlist. If you want a list of the schools/my stats feel free to message me!

19 minutes ago, PAschoollove said:

Unfortunately, I have not been through a PA school interview yet. Hopefully it will change soon.

I didn't interview for Hofstra last cycle. I did interview with 2 other schools and also have an interview in July for a January start program.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 3:30 PM, pk325 said:

I didn't interview for Hofstra last cycle. I did interview with 2 other schools and also have an interview in July for a January start program.

Awesome! Which January start program? From last cycle or this cycle? if you don't mind me asking. 

Edited by dulet94

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, PAschoollove said:

Nope. I believe we should hear something any day now based on previous posts! ?

Yeah, from the last two cycles they started sending interview invites August 19 in 2016 and August 22 in 2017 so hopefully right around any day now. Keep us posted and good luck everyone!! ? Hoping for lots of interview invites for all!

Update, I called today just to get an idea since this cycle doesn’t seem to be aligned with past years. The girl I spoke to did not seem to know when we would be hearing. I asked if she would be able to find out and maybe give me a call back. Upon receiving a call back she only said they are still reviewing May applicants, and when I asked if we would be hearing soon if we applied in May, she did not know. 

Not sure if this helps any of you, but figured I would share. 

13 hours ago, Mvh0602 said:

Update, I called today just to get an idea since this cycle doesn’t seem to be aligned with past years. The girl I spoke to did not seem to know when we would be hearing. I asked if she would be able to find out and maybe give me a call back. Upon receiving a call back she only said they are still reviewing May applicants, and when I asked if we would be hearing soon if we applied in May, she did not know. 

Not sure if this helps any of you, but figured I would share. 

This helps a lot. Thanks for calling! I guess now we wait. 

• Upvote 1