2018-2019 CASPA cycle

Just got a generic email thanking me for my application and saying they will contact me if they need further info to make a decision. There was also a link to their portal, which just says my application is being reviewed. I feel like this was a gentle "you're out" without a rejection just yet haha! 

Good luck to those with interviews!!!

5 minutes ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

Just got a generic email thanking me for my application and saying they will contact me if they need further info to make a decision. There was also a link to their portal, which just says my application is being reviewed. I feel like this was a gentle "you're out" without a rejection just yet haha! 

Good luck to those with interviews!!!

I got that too!

13 minutes ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

What do you think it means...? Anyone with interviews receive this? I'm so confused since we already received confirmation of our applications! 

I received this email also but I didn't get it last cycle when I applied to Hofstra (I was not interviewed last cycle and have not received an interview invite this cycle, at least as of yet)

26 minutes ago, whitecoatrosegold said:

What do you think it means...? Anyone with interviews receive this? I'm so confused since we already received confirmation of our applications! 

Honestly I don’t think it means rejection. I’ve emailed a lot of the PA schools I’ve applied to. Most of them said they were still reviewing my apps and TJU actually just told me yesterday that I’m in queue for an interview, which is awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Mvh0602 said:

No, it was just an email saying “we are beginning to review your cohort..are you still interested?... please respond yes if you have not already accepted an offer elsewhere”

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted in June and didn’t receive the email you are referring about so just wondering what cohort they are reviewing presently. 

7 hours ago, Shai610 said:

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted in June and didn’t receive the email you are referring about so just wondering what cohort they are reviewing presently. 

Same here! I applied in June and haven't received any news except for that they received my application. 

• 3 weeks later...