2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, asar13 said:

I got invited for an interview today for November 9th. Seems super late considering they’re still giving out interviews for September.... not sure if it’s a good or bad sign 

I'm also interviewing 11/9. I think it's a good sign! Definitely better than not receiving an interview at all ?

• Upvote 2

On 8/3/2018 at 3:26 PM, dml2018 said:

Could those of you who have received interview invites post your statistics? 

Thanks!

got an interview for the 28th of September.

sGPA: 3.77

cGPA: 3.84

GRE: 313

PCE: 1900 hours as a patient care tech in a cardiothoracic unit of a hospital.

120 hours shadowing a PA.

Applied July 12, verified July 18.

Hope this helps!

Yes I got an email as well. I don’t really understand what it means because I didn’t receive a call or anything about an interview...also having a little trouble setting up the account. 

I think it’s just an account to verify the status of your application. A portal where you can check what is completed or needs to completely etc. some programs use this portal to contact you with important updates! I just received this email today as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I received an interview invite today! It's for November 30th. Anyone else interviewing on this day? So excited! :) They called to notify me, then emailed me the information.

I submitted via CASPA on 08/11/2018, received an email from Jefferson College stating my application was complete on 08/20/2018, and received interview invite on 08/21/2018.

My overall cumulative GPA isn't that great- it's a 3.23. But I've taken 50 credit hours postbac, with a 3.86 GPA.

I have approx. 4,500 direct patient care hours (first responder, EMT, phlebotomist, and clinical research coordinator).

GRE = 321, 4.5 writing

4 hours ago, shazel06 said:

I received an interview invite today! It's for November 30th. Anyone else interviewing on this day? So excited! ? They called to notify me, then emailed me the information.

I submitted via CASPA on 08/11/2018, received an email from Jefferson College stating my application was complete on 08/20/2018, and received interview invite on 08/21/2018.

My overall cumulative GPA isn't that great- it's a 3.23. But I've taken 50 credit hours postbac, with a 3.86 GPA.

I have approx. 4,500 direct patient care hours (first responder, EMT, phlebotomist, and clinical research coordinator).

GRE = 321, 4.5 writing

Congratulations on the interview invite! Just out of curiosity when you say they emailed you that your application was complete was that the email where they tell you to create a self portal account? Thank you!  

• Like 1