CASPA 2018-2019 Cycle

On 10/2/2018 at 10:00 AM, sewethe2 said:

Hello! 

I am interviewing October 29, is anyone interviewing on that date as well? also, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for interviews here? 

Just arrive early, review the school details on the website, and prepare questions to ask to your interviewer about the program! 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ccma88 said:

Did anyone else get a call? I had a voicemail from Dr. Wills but it was too late today when i called back and I don't think i'll hear back until Monday. He didn't mention acceptance on the voicemail ?

I’m 95% sure that’s the acceptance call, congrats! I got the voicemail earlier and called back to get the acceptance offer just a few min later ? definitely was amazing to hear. 

Also received an acceptance call yesterday and couldn't be more excited!  We were told at my session they accept just a few up front,  and after all interviews are complete (I think in November) they make the majority of acceptances and also wait list, etc. So definitely don't think that not hearing back yet is a rejection because they have many more seats to fill at the end of the interview sessions! 

5 hours ago, OhEmVeezy said:

Also received an acceptance call yesterday and couldn't be more excited!  We were told at my session they accept just a few up front,  and after all interviews are complete (I think in November) they make the majority of acceptances and also wait list, etc. So definitely don't think that not hearing back yet is a rejection because they have many more seats to fill at the end of the interview sessions! 

When did you interview?

Archived