16 minutes ago, Roadtopaspac said:

Just applied ! Having trouble finding the supplemental though. Has anyone found it?

They'll send you an email with it within the next couple days!

6 hours ago, pastu727 said:

I received an invitation to interview on Saturday for 12/11! I'm super excited!! Has anyone else heard anything? 

@pastu727 congrats! Did they call or email you with the news? I applied right when the app opened and am hoping to get an early December interview as well!

7 hours ago, SaraE said:

@pastu727 congrats! Did they call or email you with the news? I applied right when the app opened and am hoping to get an early December interview as well!

Email! I applied as soon as it opened as well so hoping you hear something soon!

I received an invitation to interview on Saturday for 12/11! I'm super excited!! Has anyone else heard anything? 

Congrats !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you mind sharing your application info ? I would like to see where I am at for reference. I also applied first day it opened. Thanks !! Congrats again !!

51 minutes ago, ballerina said:

Do you mind sharing your application info ? I would like to see where I am at for reference. I also applied first day it opened. Thanks !! Congrats again !!

I'm a nutritional sciences major and have a 3.6 GPA, 3200 hours pt care in UC and hem/onc! I did clinical research for 1.5 years. I've shadowed in derm, GI, plastic surgery, pediatric surgery, UC, hem/onc, and have about 1,360 hours of shadowing with PAs/MDs! Hope this helps! 

I'm a nutritional sciences major and have a 3.6 GPA, 3200 hours pt care in UC and hem/onc! I did clinical research for 1.5 years. I've shadowed in derm, GI, plastic surgery, pediatric surgery, UC, hem/onc, and have about 1,360 hours of shadowing with PAs/MDs! Hope this helps! 

Thanks !!

Hadn't heard anything and just got an email today that I haven't turned in my supplemental. Thought I had but apparently I never pressed send or I closed the browser before it processed -_-. Great. 

Hi all!

I have applied to several different schools throughout the Southeast and am currently looking to send in my application to Mercer as well! I was looking over the prior health care experience information on the website, and I'm a little confused. I have over 2,000 hours of experience as a scribe in both the ER and outpatient orthopedic surgery, but from what I can tell Mercer will only accept 500 of these hours towards their 1,000-hour requirement. Is that correct? If so, does that mean that I would also have to have 500 hours of some kind of experience listed under the "desirable" category in order to apply? If anyone happens to know the answer or is in the same boat, please let me know! Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

On 11/20/2017 at 5:22 PM, pastu727 said:

Congratulations!!! So far mine is under review, I hope I get an interview invite! Good luck for your interview!

Just got an interview invite for Dec 11th! I'm going to have to reschedule because I'm flying out that day for another interview. Does anyone know if they allow rescheduling?

I got an email saying my application was complete and under review on Monday, November 27th. Just waiting for an interview invite as of now!

On 11/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, Roadtopaspac said:

Just got an interview invite for Dec 11th! I'm going to have to reschedule because I'm flying out that day for another interview. Does anyone know if they allow rescheduling?

They do! They'll start interviews back up again in Jan! 

On 11/27/2017 at 7:25 PM, Cookie821 said:

Hi all!

I have applied to several different schools throughout the Southeast and am currently looking to send in my application to Mercer as well! I was looking over the prior health care experience information on the website, and I'm a little confused. I have over 2,000 hours of experience as a scribe in both the ER and outpatient orthopedic surgery, but from what I can tell Mercer will only accept 500 of these hours towards their 1,000-hour requirement. Is that correct? If so, does that mean that I would also have to have 500 hours of some kind of experience listed under the "desirable" category in order to apply? If anyone happens to know the answer or is in the same boat, please let me know! Thanks, and good luck to everyone!

From what they said, scribe is partially accepted, so yes up to 500 hours.

http://chp.mercer.edu/www/zzz-chp/admissions/upload/PCEInfo.pdf

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone could help me. My GRE score is a 298. Will they even consider me or look at my application? I exceed all other requirements. I have almost 8,000 hours of patient contact, 3.6 GPA, and scored a 4 on my writing.