Application cycle 2017-2018

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had the interview Monday 05/14. Gotta say it was such a beautiful campus and really welcoming staff and students. It seems like they care a lot about their students and making sure they are successful. Hoping I can join the class of 2021! Met a lot of very qualified and unique individuals in the interview as well, which is always nice. 

On 5/16/2018 at 5:47 PM, brittbarba said:

Just had the interview Monday 05/14. Gotta say it was such a beautiful campus and really welcoming staff and students. It seems like they care a lot about their students and making sure they are successful. Hoping I can join the class of 2021! Met a lot of very qualified and unique individuals in the interview as well, which is always nice. 

Hey I was there too!  It was an amazing experience and I had a great time with everyone, even though it was stressful. Good luck!

It looks like most people knew within 3-4 business days if they immediately got in without being waitlisted, so that's what I'm hoping for at this point since it's been four business days.

Has anyone from 5/14 gotten the call yet?

13 minutes ago, PASchoolHopefulWishMeLuck said:

Hey I was there too!  It was an amazing experience and I had a great time with everyone, even though it was stressful. Good luck!

It looks like most people knew within 3-4 business days if they immediately got in without being waitlisted, so that's what I'm hoping for at this point since it's been four business days.

Has anyone from 5/14 gotten the call yet?

Ah really? Maybe we met! What was your name? My name is Brittany. I think people should be hearing back next week Monday, or at least we can hope. 

11 minutes ago, brittbarba said:

Ah really? Maybe we met! What was your name? My name is Brittany. I think people should be hearing back next week Monday, or at least we can hope. 

Yeah I think we did! You’re from Georgia right ? And had curly brown hair? 

I was the girl who interviewed early! 

Hopefully next week, you’re right. Did they say anything about when to expect results? I wasn’t there the whole time as I had to catch a flight. 

I’m clearly being too anxious lol but I really liked it and hope to go there!! Can’t gauge how MMIs went which is why I’m so nervous, but I think interview went well! 

2 hours ago, PASchoolHopefulWishMeLuck said:

Yeah I think we did! You’re from Georgia right ? And had curly brown hair? 

I was the girl who interviewed early! 

Hopefully next week, you’re right. Did they say anything about when to expect results? I wasn’t there the whole time as I had to catch a flight. 

I’m clearly being too anxious lol but I really liked it and hope to go there!! Can’t gauge how MMIs went which is why I’m so nervous, but I think interview went well! 

No I'm the Brittany from PHX. I was the one with the bright blue jacket, but I know which Brittany you're talking about because she was in my my group when we all sat down before going back to interview. 

I'm anxious too! It's understandable since it's important to us. ? Means we actually care. lol. The MMI was definitely different since we were with other interviewees. I almost didn't know how or what to do ha

They said hopefully within the next two months, but of course if you're wait listed it could be all the way up until the start day. Duhhh..Duhhh...Dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

2 hours ago, ktwoods23 said:

Does anyone know what kind of anatomy lab this program has? Do the students work with cadavers?

They share cadavers with the PT students. The PT students do all the dissecting and cutting. PA students use the already dissected bodies for studying purposes. I think it’s about 7 PA students to a cadaver but not positive on the exact number. 

56 minutes ago, PASchoolHopefulWishMeLuck said:

I did too! Good luck to all. Please post your results. I’d love to hear from you! Hope we all hear good news soon!! I wonder if they actually still have spots open or if everyone’s gonna get denied/waitlisted...

I'm pretty sure they have plenty of spots available. They didn't have their last interview until 05/30/18, so it would be unfair to have people interview at that point without having available spots. ?

On 6/15/2018 at 1:49 PM, brittbarba said:

So happy for you! What time did they call? Also what area code so I know what to hopefully look out for ?

Thank you so much! ? they called around 2:30 in the afternoon and it was from a north Atlanta area code (678). Good luck!! 

Archived