IOWA: St. Ambrose University 2017-2018

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Hesheridan said:

Anyone that interviewed want to tell us how it went? I am hoping that I hear from sau this week!

The interview was extremely laid back. They start with a tour of the facility by two current students, and then a brief presentation about the program and the PA profession in general done by the program director. Then the interviews, which consists of x5 10 minutes sessions with each of the faculty. It's a short and sweet day. Let me know if you have any other questions!

11 hours ago, Rudeboyirie said:

The interview was extremely laid back. They start with a tour of the facility by two current students, and then a brief presentation about the program and the PA profession in general done by the program director. Then the interviews, which consists of x5 10 minutes sessions with each of the faculty. It's a short and sweet day. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for the heads up.  I have an afternoon interview this Friday.  Did they indicate to you how quickly the turn around for a decision is?

Thanks again!

11 hours ago, MagicMorty said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I have an afternoon interview this Friday.  Did they indicate to you how quickly the turn around for a decision is?

Thanks again!

I didn't ask, but I'm sure they could give you some insight if you asked. In past years they seem to have the class all set by January.

Completed the interview today and really enjoyed meeting the faculty, staff and fellow applicants.  @Rudeboyirie was correct, they provide a decision by mid-January unless you're exceptionally qualified/unqualified in which case they may accept/reject you accordingly.

Good luck to my fellow applicants, those I met during the interview, and those who will be interviewing at a later date.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived