• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Congrats jackyh! I got the call, too. I am over the moon! 

Accepted! :,)

I was apart of the 11/11 session, and Professor Kazik called me yesterday as well! Congrats everyone, and best of luck to all waiting! :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 11:42 PM, Alliehoop said:

My application to Concordia was verified July 18th and I haven't heard anything from them yet. Anyone else?

I got a verification email. I interviewed here last year and did not receive the invite until early November for an interview mid-Nov.

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, nmizye3 said:

Have you heard anything yet? 

No, I haven't. We will hear back end of September around the 25th they said. If you don't get a interview invite this month you probably didn't get a interview. They will send rejection mails/letters out beginning of October. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jackyh said:

Anyone heard back yet? 

No, I haven't. When I called two days back they said they are still considering a few more seats. We will be sent a email first about interview and then next week they will send out both rejection and acceptance mail. We should get a email this week. Hopefully we hear back today. Super nervous.

• Upvote 1