eheadley

2017-2018 Application Cycle

Yea! I interviewed here last February and the school and faculty were all awesome.  Hoping I'll get another shot this time around

5 hours ago, Madeleine said:

Just got an email invite to interview on the 29th!

Me too! I'll be flying in from Chicago, anyone have any advice on travel?

• Upvote 1

On 9/3/2017 at 5:12 PM, eheadley said:

Me too! I'll be flying in from Chicago, anyone have any advice on travel?

Wish I could help but I'm not from the area. I'll be driving down from Massachusetts. ( I am flying out to Chicago in October for an interview at Rush though, so if you have any tips for me let me know :D). I'll see you on the 29th!

26 minutes ago, Madeleine said:

Wish I could help but I'm not from the area. I'll be driving down from Massachusetts. ( I am flying out to Chicago in October for an interview at Rush though, so if you have any tips for me let me know :D). I'll see you on the 29th!

No worries! I booked a flight that gets into LaGuardia at 9am and rented a car to drive up there so I hope there is enough time to get there by 12:30! And nothing gets delayed of course.

As for Chicago, fly into Ohare and take an uber or public transit to the city, Rush isn't far from Ohare.

hey guys! not much traffic on here yet but I am a current student in the PA program. If you have any questions feel free to message me! Its a great program!! Good luck! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 9/17/2017 at 11:13 AM, Emoore94 said:

I was offered an interview for Friday the 29th! I am super nervous but excited -- any advice would be truly appreciated!

When did you send in your application?

• Upvote 1

when did everyone received their second email about the interview day? They said they would send it out the latest a week before your interview. Did they send it earlier than that?

I interviewed September 15th and got an acceptance call from the program director September 26th! So it took a little over a week to hear back. I was told I'd get an acceptance packet in the mail within 10 days of the call. Good luck to everyone interviewing!

• Upvote 1