Virginia: Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (Mary Baldwin University)

On 7/13/2017 at 11:56 PM, abcamfield12 said:

They really do have a quick response time!  I interviewed on the 7th of July and just got the call this morning for acceptance!  :)

Good luck to everyone else applying to this school and any other.   

Yay! Do you know if you will be accepting your seat?

• Upvote 1

I was verified back in June too. I emailed them two weeks ago and was told my application is under faculty review and that I'd be emailed with any updates to my application status. I'm pretty certain they're still interviewing, it seems like they should be sending out more interview invites any day now. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kmart341 said:

I was verified back in June too. I emailed them two weeks ago and was told my application is under faculty review and that I'd be emailed with any updates to my application status. I'm pretty certain they're still interviewing, it seems like they should be sending out more interview invites any day now. 

Thanks for the info. Best of luck to you.

1 hour ago, ATCDZ said:

Does anybody know if they are done interviewing? I submitted everything mid June (supplemental included), verified June 28th, and have yet to hear anything. From the looks of this thread it looks as if I may have applied too late.

They're definitely still interviewing.  I interviewed on the 7th of July and I believe I was with the 2nd or 3rd group which means they've only interviewed at max, 24 people.  

• 2 weeks later...