North Greenville 2017 Application Title

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I am not sure, we have found about 13/25 students that have been accepted through facebook, and this forum. They won't give us the full student list for privacy reasons, but said they would be connecting us together in October. I would just call and ask Brittani Wardell. She is super nice! I believe they are done with interviews though. Also in regards to the ranking of the waitlist, if you look at their website they score applicants giving a numerical score for both the interview and caspa application and combine them. They then rank the list from there from what it says in the student handbook, and that is what they said during the interview. Best of luck!

2 minutes ago, cbeck12 said:

I am not sure, we have found about 13/25 students that have been accepted through facebook, and this forum. They won't give us the full student list for privacy reasons, but said they would be connecting us together in October. I would just call and ask Brittani Wardell. She is super nice! I believe they are done with interviews though. Also in regards to the ranking of the waitlist, if you look at their website they score applicants giving a numerical score for both the interview and caspa application and combine them. They then rank the list from there from what it says in the student handbook, and that is what they said during the interview. Best of luck!

Thanks! I know they cut down the waitlist by rejecting some people from the first interview but I haven't heard a peep from them since being notified i was waitlisted from their second interview group...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived