mooredc

North Greenville 2017 Application Title

I submitted my application on 11 May 2017 to North Greenville University. I was lucky enough to be invited for an interview on the 24th of June 2017. Has anyone else received an invitation or other communication from the school? 

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

• Upvote 2

I submitted my application on 11 May 2017 to North Greenville University. I was lucky enough to be invited for an interview on the 24th of June 2017. Has anyone else received an invitation or other communication from the school? 

Look forward to hearing from everyone!

I too got an invite for June 24th.

• Upvote 1

I am interviewing this Saturday would anyone like to meet up the Friday before for dinner? I think it will be good to get to know everyone and be more relaxed for the next day.

I am interviewing this Saturday would anyone like to meet up the Friday before for dinner? I think it will be good to get to know everyone and be more relaxed for the next day.

I work until 7ish Friday night but I would be up for it afterwards. Are you local?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work until 7ish Friday night but I would be up for it afterwards. Are you local?

I am not local, flying in from utah. If you know of any good places though after 7 is fine with me, it will be 5 pm my time.

I am not local, flying in from utah. If you know of any good places though after 7 is fine with me, it will be 5 pm my time.

Sent you a message

I will be there Friday as well. Might stop by if I have a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have an interview this Friday, looking forward to meeting y'all! Good luck everyone and I wish you all the best! 

@Alissa, I was also offered an interview on August 2nd.  I'm driving from Atlanta so I might be there late.  Are you local?  Do you know any good hotels?

PrePA404: No I am not local. I am from MI and will be flying in early on August 1st! I confirmed my interview acceptance yesterday so I am assuming they will send us more info through email regarding hotels. We should meet up if you don't get there too late!