Application Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Current Nova Jax Student... from what I've heard they are still sending out invites. Some people interviewed well into April last year, but I don't think that's the norm. 

For those worried about the dates and their other schools, you will hear something about your acceptance/rejection within 2 weeks of your interview. No long turn around times for a decision. At least that's what they did for our class. For my class the number of people in the interview varied, but I believe we had 12 students in each interview group if it was full. It will also likely vary based on faculty schedules since the people interviewing you are also teaching us. 

Look forward to meeting you all and good luck! 

16 minutes ago, bowlerpenguin12 said:

Does anyone know if there is anywhere that I could put my luggage during the interview?

I have always read that programs are aware that some applicants are coming straight from the airport and typically have somewhere to store luggage.  Of course, ask them to be sure.

13 minutes ago, bowlerpenguin12 said:

Has anyone heard back from them yet about interviews? I was scheduled for September 7th and they said they would reschedule as soon as they opened again after the Hurricane but I haven't heard anything from the school. 

I know the Fort Lauderdale location is closed until Monday due to the hurricane. It's probably the same deal at NOVA Jacksonville.  

I also had a September 7th appointment.  I am waiting until about mid-week next week to give them time to get settled and  send an email.  I'm thinking either Tuesday or Wednesday.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:23 AM, bowlerpenguin12 said:

Has anyone heard back from them yet about interviews? I was scheduled for September 7th and they said they would reschedule as soon as they opened again after the Hurricane but I haven't heard anything from the school. 

I received an email yesterday to reschedule my Sept 7th interview to October 12th 8am.

Archived