University of Saint Francis 2017-2018 Applicants

Just got an email saying they were sending my application for further review by the PA committee, not sure if that means I made it past the first "cut" or they need a tiebreaker! Either way, fingers crossed 

My two essay questions totals 2 pages. Is it seen poorly if I don't use the page limit for each question and just used the limit for one question?

On 8/11/2017 at 10:07 AM, er2018 said:

To those of you with interviews, when did you submit your app?

On 8/11/2017 at 10:07 AM, er2018 said:

To those of you with interviews, when did you submit your app?

I submitted my app June 23rd

On 8/11/2017 at 1:22 AM, emily1016 said:

Nice! I'm interviewing sept 15th, good luck to you (: 

I'm interviewing Sept 15th too!  Good luck to you!

On 8/24/2017 at 10:48 AM, Sylvia said:

I'm interviewing Sept 15th too!  Good luck to you!

oh yay! I'm excited to meet you. Have you heard from others about how the interview process is structured? Judging from the schedule that they sent in the e-mail, it looks like the actual 'interview' portion for each group is pretty short, only about 25 mins 

On 8/11/2017 at 11:37 AM, Andeks02 said:

Anyone interviewing on Sept 8th?

Hi! I just wanted to ask how your interview went, I am interviewing on the 15th of this month and I haven't heard much from anyone about how USF's interview process is. 

46 minutes ago, Andeks02 said:

First there is a pbl session in a group of 6-7 people. Depending on what group you're in you will go on a campus tour or interview. The interviews are individual and last about 10 minutes. I hope this helps! Good luck! 

Thank you so much for posting info on the interview!  I hope it went well for you!

2 hours ago, emily1016 said:

oh yay! I'm excited to meet you. Have you heard from others about how the interview process is structured? Judging from the schedule that they sent in the e-mail, it looks like the actual 'interview' portion for each group is pretty short, only about 25 mins 

I'm excited to meet you as well!  I've only seen what has been posted on here.  I'm so glad they sent us a schedule. I'll see you Friday! :)

7 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

First there is a pbl session in a group of 6-7 people. Depending on what group you're in you will go on a campus tour or interview. The interviews are individual and last about 10 minutes. I hope this helps! Good luck! 

Thanks for sharing (: did the admissions committee tell you when you might hear back from them? 

2 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

They said within 2 weeks. I'VE heard that they have quick turnaround. So I'm hoping Monday haha.

That's not too bad. I hope you hear back with good news 

17 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

They said within 2 weeks. I'VE heard that they have quick turnaround. So I'm hoping Monday haha.

That's not bad at all!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

5 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

How did the interview go for those who interviewed today? Any new info?

interview process was very straightforward and the staff was super welcoming so it was nice. Unfortunately I wasn't offered a seat this year :/ but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for other schools. Did you get accepted?

I haven't heard back since submitting my application and they notified me that it is under review. Did they send out invites for all the interviews already?

I received an acceptance call two hours after the interview on Friday!

During the interview they told us that there were 8 spots out of 25 left, although they also plan to have about 30 on the wait-list.