University of Saint Francis 2017-2018 Applicants

23 hours ago, mogrady said:

I received an acceptance call two hours after the interview on Friday!

During the interview they told us that there were 8 spots out of 25 left, although they also plan to have about 30 on the wait-list.

Congrats, can't wait to meet the incoming class! Have you received the admissions letter/email yet?

17 hours ago, Andeks02 said:

Hiiii!!!!!! For those who got accepted can you share your stats so I know what to work on for when I apply next year. Or what questions you were asked in your interview.. so I can practice that too. I was told this year was very competitive for GPA. (one of the reasons I wasn't selected with a 3.5). Thanks soo much in advanced. Any info would help!!!

Don't worry about your GPA...I had a 3.35 in both science and cumulative. My positive grade trend and extensive volunteering/experience is what made my application. I was an EMT for a year, got a phlebotomy cert, volunteered as a medical assistant in a free clinic, went to Costa Rica for a mission trip and some other experience and shadowing that boosted my app. I was very worried about my low GPA and got a handful of rejections because of it but at the end of the day it's not the only thing that matters. Do what you can to raise it but focus more on getting experience in the field. Hope this helps!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived