South University Applicants for Jan 2018 Start

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those who received an interview and are out-of-state, have any of you completed the To-do list for castlebranch? I finally got my fingerprint cards completed and mailed them in last week (my tracking shows that it has been delivered). Just wondering if any of you have and have been marked 100% completed on castlebranch? Mine is still pending eligibility for my fingerprints. Just trying to see how long it would take for them to check it since it's the very last thing keeping me from 100% completion.. 

14 hours ago, almostPA said:

for those who received an interview and are out-of-state, have any of you completed the To-do list for castlebranch? I finally got my fingerprint cards completed and mailed them in last week (my tracking shows that it has been delivered). Just wondering if any of you have and have been marked 100% completed on castlebranch? Mine is still pending eligibility for my fingerprints. Just trying to see how long it would take for them to check it since it's the very last thing keeping me from 100% completion.. 

I am in the same boat as you! Fingerprinting cards were mailed last week but haven't been marked 100% complete yet. Interview is 7/13 so I'm not sure what happens if it is not "complete" by then.

I submitted in Mid june and got an interview offer last week for August 15. Then yesterday I got another call back asking if I could interview on July 13! I was informed that due to the short amount of time the background check was not needed until after the interview. Kinda nerve racking to going from a month to prepare for the interview to two days. 

13 minutes ago, William623 said:

I submitted in Mid june and got an interview offer last week for August 15. Then yesterday I got another call back asking if I could interview on July 13! I was informed that due to the short amount of time the background check was not needed until after the interview. Kinda nerve racking to going from a month to prepare for the interview to two days. 

Did they say why they were moving you up?

11 minutes ago, William623 said:

They called and left a message the first time. I then called them right back and accepted the interview. She then sent the background check instructions and an article that you have to read for the interview. They are going to quiz on it apparently. 

I didn't receive an article?? 

4 minutes ago, William623 said:

They will probably send it to you the week of then. If you dont get it you can always call them and state some one you know interviewed there already and they had an article to read and you were wondering if you needed one also. 

Awesome thank you!

Archived